Chp.25 Fighting Old

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, an hour in a half have passed as as the train is half way there to arrive at Venezia, meanwhile inside the turtle, Giorna and Trish soon were already sleeping, Abbacchio and Fugo as well, soon (YN) slowly got up without waking Giorna and Trish up knowing that the two were sleeping besides him...

(YN): Phew.

Mista: Hehe, I don't know what's up with you lately man, Giorna and Trish seem to be too clingy with you these past days.

(YN): Oh shut it, Mista, it's nothing like that.

Mista: Hehe, sure sure, want a cold drink?

(YN): A cola will be nice.

Bruno: I'll take a cold water as well, Mista.

Mista: Coming right up.

Mista walks over to the fridge and tosses (YN) a bottle of cola and hands Bruno a cold water bottle, (YN) uses his Hamon to open the cap and started chugging the cola as Bruno started drinking his cold water with calm as Mista kept looking at the fridge...

Mista: Hey Narancia, want a drink?

Narancia: .....

Mista: Narancia??

Narancia: Wha?? You said something Mista??

Mista: I asked if you want something to drink, and try getting some shut-eye will ya? You've seen better days there.

Narancia: Sounds like a plan...I'm actually starting to feel achy anyways, my back and shoulders are starting to kill me somehow. I'll cop a squat. Something warm should hit the spot.

Mista: Dude, we only have cold drinks, nothing warm, Geez is your brain shut down or something?

Narancia soon started to act and sound weird...and yet he seems way tired somehow...as he sat down on the chair...he yet grabbed a banana...until suddenly...he started coughing and coughing loud, as he yet started to spat out something from his mouth and suddenly something dangly in his mouth too...

Mista: Uh, Narancia? You're drooling pretty bad right there man, that's freakin nasty. Hey what is hat?

Narancia: Th-That's funny...once I peeled the banana, it now looks nothing but a old stale beef jerky...*coughs*

Narancia was coughing more and more...and his voice started to sound more raspy and yet...his hair color was slowly turning into gray...

(YN): N-Narancia?? Are you okay?? And what's that thing dangly in your mouth?? It almost looks like your-

Narancia: Wha??? You said something (YN)?? Speak up sonny, these dang ears can't get any better now that I feel...old....

Mista: W-WAAH!!! What the fuck man!? Narancia! Why the hell you look like a freakin grandpa?!

Narancia: H-Hey, don't yell, I can hear ya loud and clear and...and...