Chp.56

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Bruno (Doppio): My name is Vinegar Doppio...and Trish is my daughter

Diavolo (Bucciarati): Vinegar Doppio?? Hmm. I've never heard of you

Narancia (Giorna): None of us do.

Turtle Polnareff: Doppio you say?? Sorry, but I've never heard nor met you. But still, this doesn't not make sense at all, how is it that you happen to be in Bucciarati's body, and yet he's in Diavolo's body?? Knowing that he was suppose to be in Bucciarati's body..?? *Wait...that young lad before....when he came along with Bucciarati...could this person in Bucciarati's body...be him?! But this doesn't make sense, the young lad before Diavolo appeared...wait!!!....were both of them...in one physical body...but two different souls?!? ...Aha!!!* Everyone, Diavolo must've have two personalities, that is the only possible answer!

Diavolo (Bucciarati): What?! Two personalities?!

Narancia (Giorna): How is that possible??!

Fugo (YN): What do you mean by that, Polnareff?!

Turtle Polnareff: Eveyone bear with me on this, the one that is in Bucciarati's body, is the young man I've Met before, which is you, right Doppio??!

Bruno (Doppio): Y-Yeah...

Turtle Polnareff: Of course! You and Diavolo may share physical bodies, but their souls are separate. The human soul can be a strange and delicate thing, a traumatic childhood event can easily fissure it. As the individual grows, so do the fissures, until the soul split, overtime the second personality distinguish itself from the original, for one of them soon becoming dominant. It was well-documented disorder. What I'm saying is no mere can conjecture reports across Europe confirms that one physical form can change the personalities alternate. So Requiem manage to extract these two souls from the singular they share, which Doppio now is in Bucciarati's body...and Diavolo however...for reasons unknown, he is in a body that we haven't found.

Fugo (YN): Two personality's??

Giorna (Narancia): This shit hurst my head...

Narancia (Giorna): So that's what he's been hiding as well..

(YN) (Fugo): So..right now, this person, Doppio, who's in Bucciarati's body is the one soul, and Diavolo, the boss that we know, is in another body somewhere else that we don't know...well shit.

Diavolo (Bucciarati): Well that makes sense...but there's one thing I'm concern about you, Doppio...are you too a stand user??

Bruno (Doppio): N-No, I'm not...I'm serious, I only have a stand when Bossu bestow it on me...

Diavolo (Giorna): I see.

Giorna (Narancia): But why the hell did you came with the boss then?! We heard you nagging about him lying to you and using you, so what's up with that??!

Doppio soon clench his hands...and yet said...

Bruno (Doppio): H-He did..he lied and used me this whole time...I only came with him cause I thought he knew a way for us to go and save my daughter Trish, but I was wrong...I only helped him instead..to keep his stupid identity in secret...

Diavolo (Bucciarati): Save your daughter??

Bruno (Doppio): He told me that you and your group kidnapped her back at Venezia...and ran off with her...

(YN) (Fugo): Thats bullshit, we never did!

Fugo (YN): We didn't kidnap Trish, we rescue her from Diavolo, he was gonna kill her. That's why we took her with us and avoiding her from him.