Chp.53 Bodies Swapped Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

We then left off as Diavolo cruelly killed Polnareff, and yet he notiecs a mysterious person appearing and having the two arrows, and yet Diavolo lost unconscious and collapses to the floor...soon Giorna, (YN) and all the others as well lost unconscious...

-HOURS LATER-

Some hours have passed by...and so..Giorna seem to be waking up already...

Giorna: ...W-Well Damn...can't believe I fell asleep...

Soon she notices Trish getting up as well...

Trish: Geez, what the hell happen?? ...Well shit, suns up already?

..Weird...Trish doesn't talk loud nor says things like this out of the blue...

Giorna: Yeah, we were out cold for a while, but can't exactly how??

Soon somehow Giorna started to realize her arms are filled with blood...

Giorna: Wh-What the hell?!? My hands are soaked in blood! Shit, but how?!

Trish: Did something get us?!

All of the sudden, Trish Ryan over as he yet somehow grabs the revolver and the Turtle and hides behind the pillar....weird, since when Trish was able to use a gun????

Trish: Giorna! Don't just stand there idiot, get your ass behind here and now!

Giorna: Eh?? Wait how can you tell Giorna's hurt?? Where is she?? Do you see her?? Giorna, hurry it up and hide! Aw shit! Where can she be?!

Giorna soon runs over with Trish...

Giorna: Man I can't see Jack shit! Hey Trish, where did Giorna run off too?! Look around! You said she was hurt, didn't you?

..Okay...way weirder...Giorna doesn't even realize that Trish was talking about her, and yet she thinks that she's looking for herself...and also...she somehow started to talk weird as well...Trish then replies...

Trish: Uh...did you hit your head or something?

Giorna: Huh??

Trish: My dude, do you even hear yourself-H-Huh?!

Soon as Trish puts the revolver away in her skirt..she suddenly...started to feel something weird about her...that didn't seem right...she soon started to touch and feel her private part...which shocked her for a little and what surprise her the most...is when she notices she has breast!!!!

Trish: Yo!!! The hell are these?! Dude what's going on?! Since when the hell I grew a pair of chesticles?! A-And my ding-a-ling is gone!! H-Hey, where did you go little fella?!? I'm serious, this is an emergency!! Giorna, what's going on here?! And why is your arms bleeding?!!

Giorna stood up...and yet to look away...

Trish: It's you! I'm talking to you damn it!

Giorna: Wha?!? But I'm not...I mean...the blood scared shitless to me as well...and yet...I feel okay somehow. Giorna did say she was gonna fix me after the mold attack, but I shes miss a couple of cuts...

Trish: W-Wait what?! What are you-

Soon (YN) started to wake up already...

(YN): D-Damn...that was a long sleep there...

Trish: (YN)! You seem okay, but hey! What the hell is going on?!?

(YN): (Y-YN)..?? Where?? Where is he..?? And how did I manage to get out from the turtle?? I was with Narancia.