Chp.21 Purple Haze&Glacius/Illuso:Mirror Man Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, Giorna and Abbacchio not only they can't find Fugo and (YN), but all they can find were their stands, Purple Haze and Glacius...

Giorna: S-So this is Fugo's and (YN)'s stands?! Their not yet to be seen, by somehow their stands are here?!

Abbacchio: Which means their still alive if they manifested their stands. But shit, where could they be?! How are they going to protect themselves?!

Suddenly, they notice Purple Haze getting up...

Abbacchio: Giorna, whatever you do, don't get near Purple Haze. Fugo almost never summons his stand, but it seems he's totally out of options, he's more likely fighting for his life alongside with (YN) right this sec! So get back!

But yet, Abbacchio realizes that Glacius was behind him still, standing there...menacingly....

Abbacchio: Shit! I forgot about Glacius too! Giorna whatever you do, do not get near Purple Haze and Glacius got it!

Giorna Mind: ...He seems to be more concerned about their stands than Fugo and (YN) being taken away. It's like he feels .... threatened.

Soon, Glacius started raising his arms up and started throwing barrage punches in mid air...

Glacius: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

Purple Haze also lifted his arms up and also started throwing barrage punches in mid air...

Purple Haze: UUUBASHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Abbacchio: Sh-Shit!

Giorna: What?! Why would they be lashing all of the sudden?!

Abbacchio: This isn't good! We have to run! Come on!

Giorna: No!

Abbacchio: What?!

Giorna: You're not making any sense! Look (YN) and Fugo are in the mirror, and we have to save them, nothing else matters-