Chp.51 Enter Diavolo

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, the cryptic helper that has dragged Bruno and his crew here to Rome and meet him at the colosseum, was none other than the Crusader himself, Jean Pierre Polnareff...Polnareff's happens to be the same, but knowing his in a wheelchair, suppose he's handicapped and yet has mechanic legs and a arm as well with one blind eye as well...he was the one to call Bruno here and help him defeat Diavolo...and yet to have two arrows in his hands...and yet, Diavolo, who happens to be in Doppio's mind soon to encounter Polnareff again, owning he and him known each other back then...

Diavolo: I-I know him! That's...Thats Polnareff..!! The man that utilize those arrows to track me down!

Polnareff: That blood list that beat has...it feels...the same as...Diavolo!! So you finally showed up! I'll never forgive you for what you did to me years ago!

-LITTLE FLASHBACK-

-DIAVOLO POV-

In Egypt, I underneath the scattering of arrows, capable of awakening stance, I know simply of beholding them...it possesses a stance powerful energy, an old woman name Enyaba, who has two right hands, ask me to buy them for her, and exchange for their secrets...in needed, I only needed one, and I have the 5 to her...that is when the old hag uttered something I found truly...the arrow chooses people, curious people with energy force...

-POLNAREFF POV-

The 20th century was in its final decade after the defeat of DIO, at that time, me and alongside with two of my best friends, Jocelyn Kujo and Mr.Kujo, the two of them and I were investigating to find arrows that could awaken stands. Word has reach of a young boy who has pilfered them ...so we split up to the globe and scouting the bastard around the globe...Jocelyn and Mr.Kujo would search America and Asia, and I Europe and Africa, I notice that the arrow is somewhere in Italy, hidden in a region that has to do with drug related region...and yet we knew that we were getting close of finding him...
.
.
However...

-DIAVOLO POV-

In a few years my syndicate was on a cusp of perfection...my familia has sworn allegiance to me in every society, then I notice someone was trying to get expose my identity! In the end...I had to finish them off..that was the only way....

-POLNAREFF POV-

Ultimately, during my fight against that bastard, I committed two fatal errors...first I have fail to know this syndicate has already matured in full strength, communication, the government, and the press society's had me completely isolated...and then...it came my second and most greatest mistake of all time...the man who unearthed those arrows, he possessed a power more horrific and more terrifying, more than I cousin ever imagine to encounter!

-BACK TO NOW-

Diavolo: Damn it! To think one had to return to death! I thought I finished him off good! And with two arrows grasp in his hands!

Polnareff: Bucciarati! That's no friend of ours-E-Eh?!

Polnareff soon realize Doppio/Diavolo was gone as Bucciarati was on the floor...

Polnareff: That bastard! Where he run off to?! *Putan! This ain't good!* Where is that invited guests of yours, Bucciarati?!

Suddenly, Polnareff notices his binoculars on the ground...and yet broken and soon a piece came rolling towards him...

Polnareff: Nothing seemed to fall here, but somehow the broken piece found its way here! Wait it couldn't be...this movements!

Suddenly, in the colosseum, Giorna, (YN), Mista, and Trish, with the turtle with them and Fugo and Narancia inside in it were making there way to go and find Bucciarati and the cryptic helper...and yet...soon as they walked up the stairs...they realize that they were at the middle of the stairs...and quickly appeared on top of them already...

Giorna: Shit! Time just skipped!

(YN): Juts like at Venezia! No...then that means...

Giorna: The boss! He's got our guy in range! We need to hurry now!

Back with Polnareff..he the heard footsteps as he walks near the stairways...and yet...he sees Doppio walking up, coming at Polnareff...soon Doppio's body was filled with red aura and yet...his voice change to Diavolo..as Diavolo was taking over Doppio's body...

Doppio (Diavolo): I'm being tested...

Soon he uses King Crimson's ability on Polnareff...and yet...he soon stared to take off his shirt...

Doppio (Diavolo): In near moments, I will see if I can vanquish over my past, we really only grow once we conquered our phantoms. Wouldn't you say?

After that, time just skipped again...as Polnareff then witness to see Diavolo in his true self...he has now expose himself after all these years...

Diavolo: How lovely to see you again, Polnareff

Polnareff: D-Diavolo!

Diavolo: Heh, how fascinating that the past can wiggle itself here to the future, No matter how many piece I might cut it up to, you seem to amaze me, I've never knew to deal with you again, I don't care how you were able to survive and be alive after I obliterated you to the abyss! What's more attention to me is that you have a little secret your hiding from and share it with Bucciarati!

Polnareff: Tch! Walk up those stairs and see what will happen to you asshole! I have the high ground,and your at the bottom!

Diavolo: *chuckles* What's wrong? Do I scare you? Do not play dumb Polnareff, I saw what you have on your hand! What are you plotting to do with those two arrows!?

Polnareff Mind: Impossible! I'm sure I saw a kid down there with Bucciarati and right now, And somehow he's gone and Diavolo suddenly appeared out of nowhere?! How is that?! Wait...could the kid..and Diavolo...could the two of them-

Diavolo: Nrrrgh!! I don't have time for this!!

Diavolo soon rushes at Polnareff...

Diavolo: The high ground will be mine! On guard! Say your goodbyes to those arrows! Once I send you to the depths of hell, I'll be taking those arrows with me!

Polnareff: Nrrrgh! Come at me then, motherfucker!!!

-END OF CHAPTER 51-