Final Chapter: Experience The Lemon

-⚠️WARNING⚠️-
This following last chapter will contain a lemon, which will contain body language, inappropriate words, and sec mature. readers/viewers description has been advised.

-AUTHOR POV-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so...Giorna soon notices that (YN) was on his room, as Trish said...she soon started to have this weird feeling inside of her...she slowly wraps her arms as she had an image of (YN) in her head, she blushes as she suddenly bites her bottom lip...and soon she said..

Giorna: M-Maybe I can rest later on...for now, I wanna spend more time with (YN)~

She soon heads upstairs as she walks down the hallway, and yet she notices (YN)'s door slightly open, she slowly approaches...and soon she takes a peek inside his room and yet she sees (YN) in his bed, laying down, reading his book...she soon knocks and enters his room..

Giorna: Hey..(YN).

(YN): Oh hey Giorna, seems like you're done with the work no?

Giorna: Yeah...

She approaches to him and sits down next to him...

Giorna: Pretty stress, but I manage to finish everything.

(YN): Heh, good to hear.

Giorna: Heh, say, what you reading?

(YN): Hm? Oh this? I'm reading a romance book, never knew I get to read this one, it's pretty interesting.

Giorna: Really?

(YN) soon stood up and sits next to Giorna as she blushes a little....

(YN): Yeah look, the story is when two friends known each other since little kids, and yet during their high school years, they've reunited, and yet...they have become more than friends, and yet...they've become one with each other, bonding their souls together and being happy together.

Giorna: O-Oh, I see.

(YN): Hehe, you know Giorna, there's something about love...

Giorna: What is it?

(YN): I don't know to be honest, heh I don't know why I even asked, but...love is about when you value your partner's happiness, more than yours, and make their happiness in first priority. Get me?

Giorna: ...Yeah, I do.

Giorna soon stood quiet for a moment...and blushes a little as she says...