Chp.41 Enter Risotto Nero Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, What we know so far about Doppio, is that he too has a daughter, and his daughter happens to be Trish as well...knowing that Trish is the daughter of the boss as well...how??? We'll soon find out. Anyways, Doppio soon got a cab and yet tells the driver to head to the near beach...minuets afterwards...Doppio soon had his phone broken when he arrive in Olbia...

Doppio: Uhm, and excuse me sir? Would you happen to have a phone? Mines is broken.

Diver: Sorry kid, I don't.

Doppio: Aww...H-Huh?! Hey driver! Stop the taxi here, this is where I can get out, right here is good.

Soon the driver stopped and yet Doppio exits the car as he walk towards the edge of the cliff...and yet he has arrive to the location where the boss told him to go...soon taking out a picture of it...

Doppio: I see, this is the building and the spot I'm suppose to keep a look out, just like bossu said.

Soon the driver exited and says to Doppio...

Driver: Hey kid, you're gonna pay up or what?

Doppio: O-Oh! Sure no problem, how much will it be??

Driver: 800,000 lire.

Doppio: Wh-What?! Now hold on sir, I think your meter is broken and isn't counting right! My location wasn't even that far, it was just 5 minute drive.

Driver: Oh I see what's going on here! You're accusing me of knowing that my netter is rigged and me ripping you off, is that it, huh?!?

Doppio: N-No! It's just that from town to here wasn't that much, don't you think 800,000 lire is a bit much?? And I don't have that kind of cash with me!

Driver: Don't you play dumb, asshole! I know you got something in your bag!

Doppio: N-No! I'm not lying-

The driver soon walks towards Doppio and pulls his ear...

Doppio: O-Ow!

Driver: And yet, I saw you pulling out semthing from your pocket, and it better be cash!

Doppio: N-No! Please...h-hey...o-Ow my head...what going...Hey!!!

Suddenly, Doppio's personality changed again to aggressive and anger as he then sticks his finger in the drivers eyeball, hurting him bad...

Driver: O-Ow!!! H-Hey! What the fuck are you-

Doppio: How fucking dare you!! You should have kept those shitting fingers to yourself! Your damn fucking curiosity is about to get you killed, I'm trying to be nice over here and you're the one being a dick!!

Driver: Y-You're insane! A-AAAAAAGH!!!

.
.
.
Suddenly....

Doppio: Tururururururururururuuu.

With that noise he just made, he suddenly look back at the car...

Doppio: Hang on...did you hear that??

Driver: H-Huh??

Doppio soon let's the driver go...

Doppio: That sounded like a phone! Hey, my phone may be busted but I totally heard a phone ringing, so what gives?!

Driver: Wh-Wha?!? The hell are you even-

Doppio: Turururururururururururruuu