Chp.23 The End Of Illuso:Mirror Man

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Giorna: (YN)! Fugo! Now!!

Illuso: Wh-What?!?

Illuso then notices Fugo rushing towards Abbacchio and holding him up on his feet...

Abbacchio: F-Fugo..?!

Fugo: Got him!

Illuso: Oh no you-

(YN): Got you too, bastardo!

Illuso: WHAAAT?!?

(YN) soon rushes behind Illuso and holds him on his back...soon Fugo started rushing towards them and yet...they all went back inside the mirror, bringing alongside with Illuso as well using Mirror Man's ability to go back to the real world...and yet, everyone soon got out from the little shard of the glass mirror...soon They all started to get up...and yet knowing they seem to be in the right world...Fugo checks his watch...and yet his watch is now on the left instead of the right...where it suppose to be...

Fugo: W-We did it! We broke out from the Mirror World!

(YN): Hehe, we did.

Fugo: A-Abbacchio! You don't look so so!

Abbacchio: *coughs* I-I'm fine..! D-Damn it...G-Giorna! H-How the hell you know this was gonna happen?! For a second I thought you messed up Huh time and I would have kicked your ass...!

Giorna: ...It was simple. What the enemy didn't knew was that once he was still using his stand ability when he brought all of you three inside...I can see it myself...and yet I was able to contact Fugo and (YN) inside..and had a plan to bring that bastard with us on the outside of the mirror by using his stand ability without even noticing it...once he did, I knew it was going well, and yet...here we are.

Fugo: I gotta say Giorna, that was a hell of a master plan you create, my respect is all for you.

Giorna: Thank you.

(YN) soon walked over to Giorna and places his hand onto her shoulder as he says...

(YN): Hehe, you did a good job, rookie.

Giorna: *blushes* Th-Thank you...

Illuso: NRRRRGH!!! You pezzo de merdas!!! You think it's over now?! Huh?! Don't forget I can bring anyone of you since the mirror and kill you instantly! Prepare...P-Prepare...P-P...d-damn it!! Why all of the sudden...I-it feels so damn cold!?!? And yet..wh-what the hell is up with this smoke spreading?!?! ....N-No...No wait!

Suddenly, Illuso's right arm was being grabbed by Glacius, as his whole arm started to frozen up...

Illuso: A-AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Glacius soon too see him away, towards the wall as Illuso landed his frozen arm and ending up braking it into pieces...

Illuso: AAAAAAAAAGH!!! F-Fuuuck!!! M-my arm!!!

Soon, Glacius and Purple Haze walked towards Illuso and yet they were starting at Illuso straight into his eyes...menacingly...as Illuso was shaking in fear....

Illuso: ..G-G-Get away...G-Get away...GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Glacius: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Purple Haze: ROOOOOOROOOO!!! AAAARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARAAAAAAA!!!!!

With Glacius and Purple Haze rapid barrage punching Illuso, their abilities super affected Illuso and his stand, as Glacius made Illuso's stand froze to death

With Glacius and Purple Haze rapid barrage punching Illuso, their abilities super affected Illuso and his stand, as Glacius made Illuso's stand froze to death...and Purple Haze affect Illuso with his deadly virus smoke...and causing his whole insides to melt....and die...

Fugo: Die, you pice of shit.

(YN): Enjoy your last breathe, figlio di puttana.

Soon...Fugo and (YN) diverse their stands...and yet soon Fugo walks over to Abbacchio and carries him into his shoulder...

Fugo: Jesus, you look like shit Abbacchio, let's go back to the van, theirs first aid kit to fix you up...and your hand!?! What happen to-

Giorna: Don't worry, it's right here. Don't even ask Fugo, let's get out of here and fix up Abbacchio, we got the key now.

Fugo: R-Right, let's go then.

And so, the four started making their way back to the van, as they succeeded to achieve the key that the boss said so...soon Giorna walks over (YN)...she yet seem to be so worried about him knowing he seem hurt and having wounds on him...she yet got close to him..

(YN): Giorna? What's wrong??

Giorna: ...Youre hurt. I'll fix you up once we get back to the van.

(YN): O-Oh. Don't worry about it-

Giorna: I do! I-I mean...I have to...I can't bear...seeing you like that...you had me worried a bit...b-but I'm glad your alive and okay. That's the only thing matters to me about you...

(YN): ...O-Oh. Well...Thank You Giorna.

Giorna: *blushes* Y-Your welcome...

(YN) Mind: Hehe...This Giorna girl...she really was worried about me...and yet, the way she said it...really mean it...hehe, I guess she cares about me like that...as a friend.

-END OF CHAPTER 23-