Chp.61 The Aftermath Pt.1

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off...Diavolo was no more and is now dead...thanks to Girona and (YN) and their new improved stands, soon Bruno and the others rush up to them as Bruno gives them a huge hug...

Bruno: Oh thank the heavens! You two did it! You beat the boss! I'm so proud the both of you!

(YN): Yeah, we did it, together.

Giorna: *Blushes* Hehe, Yeah, we did.

Mista: Hell yeah! You two kicked some major ass!

Fugo: I don't know what just happen when your stands were new and improved, but the point is the bastard is dead now!

Bruno: I'm glad...I'm glad everything is over...Diavolo is no more...but to make sure, Trish, do you feel his presence?! ...Trish...???

Suddenly...they notice that Trish was stood quiet...and yet...she seems to be upset and sad on something...

Bruno: T-Trish??

Mista: Hey what's wrong?? You don't seem like your happy that the boss is no more.

Trish: I-I am...and no, I don't feel his presence...so that's good and glad he's dead...b-but...what about my father...if all of our souls brought us back to our bodies...then...where did his soul went?!? D-Did he...did his soul...left this world...?!

Fugo: O-Oh no! Doppio!

Mista: Ah shit! We forgot about him! B-But...if he and the boss shared one body...then...wouldn't that mean...that his soul....

Trish soon collapses on her knees to the floor...and yet she'd a tear...

Trish: N-No...I-I lost him...he's gone...and I just met him...I-I won't be able to be with him anymore *sniffs*

Bruno: T-Trish...I'm so sorry...we all are...

(YN): ...Wait, He was in your body right, Bucciarati??

Bruno: Y-Yeah, what are you getting at, (YN)??

(YN): Hmmm. Giorna, do you think you can be able to sense a physical contact and discern Doppio's soul in Bucciarati's body??

Giorna: I-I guess I can give it a go.

Trish: H-Huh?! Wait, so you mean...h-he maybe inside Bucciarati's body?!

(YN): I'm guessing that's the only way, Giorna?

Giorna: On it. Bucciarati?

Bruno: Of course.

Giorna then summons GER as she soon touches Bruno...and yet...she can feel two souls in Bucciarati's body...

Giorna: O-Oh! There's two souls! (YN) you're right!

Fugo/Mista: What?!?

Trish: S-So you're telling me that he-

Girona: Yeah, he's in Bucciarati's body, but can he be able to hear us??

Soon, Bucciarati suddenly closes his eyes for a moment...which got the others concern...soon he opens them again..and his eyes were different and his voice was change...as Doppio was the one speaking...

Bruno (Doppio): H-Hey! What happen?! Is Bossu no more?!

Trish: D-Dad!!! *hugs Doppio*

Bruno (Doppio): T-Trish! Oh my lovely daughter! You're okay! Thank goodness!

Mista: H-Holy shit! Your still there?! How?! I thought your soul went back to the boss's!

Fugo: Yeah, that's impossible!