Chp.35 End Of Ghiaccio/Golden S U C C

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Ghiaccio thought that he has won the battle against (YN) by striking a bullet to his head with Gently Weeps.....
.
.
.
but yet little did he know that someone came to the rescue and heard the wound on his forehead...and that someone was Giorna Giovanna...catching (YN) from falling to the ground and yet...she does not look happy at all....

Giorna: ...(YN)...

She yet slowly places him to the ground, and menacingly stares down at Ghiaccio and says...

Giorna: (YN)...your determination, shines even more brighter than the morning sun. It shows us the way forward, and it has put ten us to the path towards tomorrow. We've won...because of you!

Ghiaccio: WHAT THE HEEEEELLLLLLLLL!?!??!!

Giorna summons Gold Experience as it rushes at Ghiaccio and started the ping barrage kicks towards him..

Gold Experience: Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!!!

With Gold Experience throwing barrage kicks towards Ghiaccio and throwing one last kick to him...the sharp object that was attach behind Ghiaccio'a neck went all the way in, and ending up getting killed as White Album suddenly melts and yet...blood aiming out from Ghiaccio's mouth, and soon collapsing to the floor...and yet defeated and killed by Giorna...afterwards, Giorna uses Gold Experience to destroy the statue and yet suddenly...the disk was actually hidden inside as she yet retrieve it...

-STOP THEME SONG-

Meanwhile, (YN) was alive and yet breathing still...soon he sees Giorna, who she saved him as he says in his mind...

(YN) Mind: H-Hehehe...there's something about Giorna Giovanna...she's a total rookie...but even so...my determination don't came from me only, it came from...her, she's the reason why I was able to get the disk and so close from retrieving it...

Suddenly, Mista was also alive yet and yet he only had minor wounds on his shoulder as he notices (YN) on the ground and checks on him...

Mista: (YN)! Holy shit dude! Are you alright?!

(YN): Y-Yeah, *coughs* I'm fine, don't worry about it..

Mista: Geez, I'm glad you're alive, wait, did we-

Giorna: Don't worry, the enemy is good for dead. He's no more, and yet I got the disk, so our job here is done.

Mista: Alright! You two did it! Hey, I'll go and give the information to Bucciarati that you two got the disk. See you guys later!

Giorna: Hey wait Mista, don't you want me to fix your wounds??

Mista: Nah, don't worry about, it's just a minor wound, but (YN) seems to be need of healing more than me. Anyways, catch you guys later.