Chp.58 Chasing After Chariot Requiem

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, Bucciarati and his group, alongside with Doppio and Turtle Polnareff, soon they started to exit the colosseum, and soon going after Chariot Requiem, they all realize that the citizen are already waking up...afterwards..they all soon see Chario Requiem walking down as Bucciarati got closer to him..

Diavolo (Bucciarati): It's becoming increasingly clear to me, Requiem has neither directional nor emotional objectives. Though we got close to him, he hasn't once gave a look on me, there's no question he's a living organism.

Bucciarati soon trips Chariot Requiem as Chariot falls down to the ground and let's the arrow go...soon Giorna got closer to the arrow and tries reaching towards ir, but as she reaches her arm, she sees Golden Experience's fingers popping out from her hand and yet her stand appearing on the ground...she soon backs away as her stand vanished...so, she then picks a Little Rock, tosses it towards the arrow, as the rock soon was tossed back to Giorna behind her as (YN)  catches it...

Giorna: It's no good, can't get close to it, it's not just our stands, anything we throw at it, it send right at us!

Fugo (YN): Shit, this arrow is untouchable, doesn't matter how much hard you try touching it, it'll ricochet back to you.

Bruno (Doppio): L-Look! He's getting up!

Mista (Trish): H-How are we suppose to get it then?! It's like he's mocking us!

Turtle Polnareff Mind: *Hmmm. Requiem won't allow stand users to pick up the arrow, which leads me to think...what if a person without a gift will go ahead and try their luck...I wonder...*

Soon Polnareff then walks over to the arrow and yet picks it up with his mouth...

(YN) (Fugo): H-Hey guys! Look, Polnareff has the arrow!

Trish (Mista): H-Hey, what are you doing?!

Turtle Polnareff: I've been reduce in a reptile to fighting a hold into his soul, which means I'm no longer a stand user, and also means he can't repeal me.

Soon Chariot Requiem started to go running down after Polnareff...

Turtle Polnareff: Mista, Fugo, (YN) the time has come! One of you, take the arrow and reveal your stand now!

Bruno (Doppio): O-Oh shit! He's coming in real hot towards you!

As Chariot was close to Polnareff, Mista soon takes out his revolver and tries to shoot Chariot, but suddenly...his revolver got broken when he pulled the trigger...

Trish (Mista): Oh give me a fucking break! My revolver is broken!  

Giorna: Polnareff, let the arrow go now!

But suddenly...Mista suddenly pulls out another gun...and shot Chariot theee times towards his face, causing him to fall to the ground...

Trish (Mista): Good thing I found this gun on our way here, knew it would come in handy, but what the hell bullets?! Why didn't y'all told me my revolver was broken?!

#5: B-But Miiistaaa!! We didn't knew!

#3: Yeah, and beside look, it's all fatigue and been use lots of times!

#1: H-Hey look!

Soon they notiecs Chariot getting up and recovering his wounds..and yet counties to chase after Polnareff....

Trish (Mista): Damn it! Just how many time si gotta shoot your ass?!

Turtle Polnareff: No, he's after me that's what he's running for! He now simply having that arrow on his back is no longer enough!