Chp.27 End Of Prosciutto/Bruno Vs Pesci

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Bruno was dealing with Prosciutto, as Sticky Fingers allowed to create a zipper around Prosciutto's surroundings without him noticing...soon the wall opens as Prosciutto and Bruno were being drag out to the train gas Bruno was holding on Prosciutto....

Prosciutto: P-Pesci!!! Pesci!!! Wake up damn it! Stop the train now! Pesci!!!

Pesci soon was waking up from the kick (YN) gave him, and soon notices his big brother being held out on the train by Bruno...

Pesci: B-Bug bro!!! No!!

Prosciutto: Pesci, stop the train now! Do it!!

Pesci: S-Stop the train??! B-But I don't know how to to stop it!?

Bruno: Don't you worry, you and your stand will be nothing but a memory, and I will protect my familia and Trish!

Prosciutto: Damn you Bucciarati!!!!

Soon Prosciutto let go of the handle as him and Bruno were falling down...soon Pesci uses Beach Boy to extend the string towards the walls and luckily catching Prosciutto..

Bruno: What?!?

Bruno quickly grabs onto Prosciutto's leg and holds on still...

Prosciutto: G-Good thinking Pesci! Your quick thinking has saved me from this mess!

Pesci: Y-Yeah! Talk about a close one! *B-But wait, it seems so heavy, like if I'm holding onto two people..that means Bucciarati must be holding onto big bro!*

Back with Bucciarati and Prosciutto....

Prosciutto: I gotta say Bucciarati, you do keep your word on being a Capo, no matter what danger you put yourself through, you'll do it in order to protect your familia and the boss's daughter, I'll give you that...but however...your time of being a capo is over!!!

Prosciutto soon started landing kicks towards Bucciarati's face and try to make him fall off...

Bruno: Sticky Fingers!!!

Prosciutto: It's too late now! Your already aging and yet so slow, I'll use Grateful Dead to make you older and die!!!

As soon, Prosciutto summons Grateful Dead and dodges Sticky Fingers punch...Bucciarati suddenly started to chuckle...

Bruno: *chuckles*

Prosciutto: Wh-What the hell is funny!?

Bruno: What's funny...is that my luck is getting good, I wasn't aiming at you at all anyways.

Prosciutto: Wh-What are you-*le gasps*

Prosciutto notices Sticky Fingers strikes a punch towards Pesci's string where the hook is attached towards his hand...soon making Prosciutto's hand turn into a zipper and letting the hook go and having the hook attached to Bruno instead...and letting Prosciutto go...

Prosciutto: N-Nooooo!!! Curse you, Bucciarati!!!!

Soon, Prosciutto soon falls off and yet his body lands towards a metal pole, ripping his body in half...and ending up dead...back with Pesci...

Pesci: W-Woah! My hook just got a hell of a lighter now! Looks like I lost that douche Bucciarati! We did it big bro!

Back with Bucciarati...he yet started to notices his aging going back to his normal self...

Bruno: Hmm. It seems the aging is going back already.

#6: Yeah! Now we gotta deal with that fisher hook stand user now!

Back with Pesci...

Pesci: Huh?? That's weird, I know for a fact I got Big Bro's right hand, and now it's on the left? And his pinky was on the right side of his hand when I got him and...a-and...th-the pinky is on the left side now...b-but how's that possible?! What the heck is going on here?! ...W-Wait...d-don't tell me....Prosciutto isn't the one that I'm holding onto...th-then that just mean....I-I have Bucciarati!?!? A-and big...b-big bro is....d-dead?!?! N-no!! No!!! Big bro!!!!!

Pesci soon got on his knees...and yet started to cry for the lost of his big brother...

Pesci: B-Big bro...!! Y-You're a goner...I-I can't believe it....y-you're actually gone....

..Suddenly...Pesci's expression change...as he soon started to get serious, wipes his tears down and says...

Pesci: N-No! I don't have to cry! Our only objective here is to get Trish and flee! That's what big bro said! No matter what! ...I get it...I understand now, Prosciutto, you've taught me bravery, big bro! I don't hear your words now, I feel it in my heart! I'll do this, for you, Prosciutto! And Bucciarati, it's time for you to meet the different side of Pesci!

..it was sunset now...and yet Bucciarati was on top of the train and tracks down Pesci...

#6: Bucciarati, you gotta get that hook of your hand!

Bucciarati: Right.

Bruno turn his hand into a zipper to take the hook off, but Pesci then can feel the string being taken off...

Pesci: So taking off the hook I see, not on my watch, punk!

Pesci then uses the hook to get it back in Bucciarati's hand...

Bruno: What?! Could this freak knows every anticipated move I make?!

Bruno soon made his hand onto a zipper to get the hook off again, soon the hook started chasing after Bruno, soon Bruno made his whole arm into a zipper to avoid the hook going in him, but yet even though he tries, the hook was already in him...

Bruno: Merda! This bastardo is good! But can he keep it up?!

Bruno soon kept on making his hand into a Zipper as the hook was off from him, soon Pesci got irritated as he yet uses Beach Boy's hook to keep chasing Bruno, but Bruno kept on using Sticky Fingers ability to avoid his body parts from getting the hook onto him...soon Pesci seem to give up and bring back the hook...

Pesci: Nrrrrgh!! This is fucking irritating me! The only way to make this easier is to stop this damn train and face him off in person! ...Nrrrgh!! Stupid train!!!

Pesci soon runs towards the fron as he yet started stomping onto the trains buttons and try stopping it....

Pesci: Nrrrgh!! Why won't you stop! You pezzo de Merda!!!!

He yet strikes a kick towards the lever, as the train suddenly hit the brake and yet causing it to slow down, as Bucciarati started to notice it...

Bruno: Hmm. Seems like the train is stopping now.

#6: And which means the other enemy must've stop it! I bet he wants to look for you and kill you in person!

Bruno: Is he? Hmm. Well I guess I'll go meet up our enemy then.

Bucciarati and number 6 soon went in the train form the window...and yet...the train has stopped...as it then stopped...Pesci got out of the train...and yet...he doesn't see Bucciarati anywhere outside of the train, so he calls him out...

Pesci: Bucciarati! Come out here you motherfucker! I'm going to kill you face to face and avenge my big bro! Show yourself!

Suddenly, a zipper appeared from the wall, and yet Bucciarati slowly was coming out from it...

Bruno: Looking for me??

Pesci: B-Bucciarati!

Bruno: Well, that train ride was hell. I'm happy to say that the journey has led me right to you.

Bucciarati soon got out from the train...and yet is now face to face with Pesci...as Pesci got Beach Boy ready...

Pesci: Bucciarati, I won't forgive you for what you've done to big bro. I'll kill you!

Bucciarati: Heh, just come and try me. Yours will bite the dust today!

-END OF CHAPTER 27-