Chp.50 Meeting A Familiar Crusader

-AUTHOR POV-

After Giorna has given Cioccolata a brutal beat down with a 7 Page Muda, Cioccolata was now defeated...all there's left was Secco, who will he be taking care of by Bruno and Mista...Giorna soon walks over to (YN) as she soon uses Golden Experience ability to heal his wounds and create new body parts...afterwards, she was done as (YN) soon bound to wake up...

(YN): G-Giorna!

Giorna: ....

(YN): D-Did you defeat-Oof!

Suddenly
.
.
.
Without no hesitation, Giorna quickly wraps her arms around (YN), soon giving him a hug, knowing that she was glad that (YN) wasn't dead and luckily to be alive...

(YN): Giorna...?

Giorna: I'm...glad your alive...I'm happy you are...

(YN) soon smiles as he yet wraps his arm around her, hugging her as well..

(YN): I'm more glad your alive as well, Giorna.

Soon he realizes Giorna was still wounded and injured...

(YN): Your injured!

Giorna: H-Hehe, yeah...don't worry, I'll use-

(YN): No.

Giorna: E-Eh??

(YN): You've done enough. Since you healed me, I'll heal you.

Giorna: W-Wha-

(YN): Here, let me help you.

(YN) suddenly gets up as he soon picks up Giorna and carries her in his arms as Giorna blushes, and yet being carried by (YN)...at first she seem to be embarrassed about it...but then again..she wasn't...she soon felt...okay with it...and seeing (YN) having her in his arms...make her feel...relief and...restful about it...(YN) soon hops off the building as Giorna holds on tight on him...soon he lands on the ground perfectly and walks to go and find Bruno and Mista...and yet, he and Giorna notices Mista coming towards them...

(YN): Mista!

Giorna: Hey Mista, where's Bucciarati??

Mista: Hey guys, don't worry, Bucciaratiis about to Finnish off the other one. And by the looks of it, the two of you already dealt with the other enemy?

(YN): Giorna did, she did a good job. Right, Giorna?

Giorna: Y-Yeah *blushes*

Mista: Good, and Jeez Giorna, you seem badly wounded. Can't you use your stand to heal yourself up?

Giorna: Don't worry, (YN) will do the job for me. *blushes and smiles at (YN)*

(YN): Yeah, I will.

Mista soon then gives them a funny smile look, as he yet to notices how (YN) was carrying Giorna...

(YN)/Giorna: What??

Mista: Hehe, nothing. Anyways, let (YN) heal you up then, Bruno what's is to go and meet the person that wants us to help beat the boss. We gotta go.

(YN): Okay.

Giorna: Right.

-MEANWHILE-

Meanwhile, back with Bucciarati, he yet was about to defeat Secco, knowing Secco has a broken leg, as as for Bruno...he yet started to lose some eye sight and yet he can barely hear, knowing his ear drums were destroyed during his battle with Secco, but yet he is still standing and is about to defeat Secco...