Chp.28 End Of Pesci/Arrivederci

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Pesci: You're dead, Bucciarati!!!!

Bruno: Come at me then, stronzo!!

6#: Let's Go, Mama Bruno!

Bruno: Mi scusi?

#6: U-Uh I mean...Look! He's attacking!!!

Bruno notices Pesci extended his fishing hooks towards him as Bruno goes rushing at him...soon he yet caught the hook with his bear hands...

Pesci: Ha! That's such a unpredictable move!

Soon Pesci force the hook to go through Bucciarati's inside as the hook wraps around his hart and attaches to his heart, causing Bruno to spat out blood from his mouth...

Pesci: Shooting straight up to the arm and to the cardiac muscle was always my go to. Now my finished is an assault straight to the prey! Nothing will stop me from steamrolling your brother killing ass into extinction! I'll rip your heart out and tear it to pieces!

Bruno: Not on my watch!

Bruno summons Sticky Fingers as it then grabs the hook, and yet extends the wire as the wire suddenly wraps around Pesci's neck, soon Sticky Fingers and Bucciarati pulled the wire with force, causing to twist and break Pesci neck snap...

Bruno: You should have save that victory speech of yours after you should have won. That's how a true mafioso does it.

Pesci: B-BLAAGH!!!

Pesci spat out so much blood due to he neck being snapped...and unbelievable still standing on his feet as he drops his fishing rod down to the ground...

Pesci: I-I-I guess that's everything I got....b-before I die...t-take her...

Bruno: Take who??

Pesci soon suddenly pulls out the title that he had in his coat, and yet suddenly Trish appearing out from it...

Bruno: Trish!

Trish: H-Huh?? What's going on??

Pesci: T-Take her...leave now...and I'll will never bother you nor go after Trish again...

#6: Look he's got the turtle, Bucciarati!

Pesci: I-I'm not gonna make it...b-but before I go...all I can do is give you a parting gift...

Trish: Wh-Whats going on?! And where's (YN)?!

Bruno: Trish, crawl over here now!

Trish soon crawls over to Bucciarati...

Pesci: ...A-A gift you know you failed your familia...now watch as I crush this turtle into pieces!

#6: No! The rest are still in there! Their gone be smashed to death!

Bruno: ...You know, I admire the glint of your eyes, there was an unrelenting nobility to them. You don't see that very often, do you? Pity, it's vanished, now you're nothing but a disgrace swine.

Pesci: H-Hehehe...I disagree...the only ones falling for disgrace are your friends and this turtle! Enjoy ruining hell, Bucciarati!!!

Pesci was close to smash the turtle alongside with Bruno's crew into pieces...until Bruno quickly uses Sticky Fingers as it then extends its whole arm into a zipper, launches it and then lands a brutal punch towards Pesci, and saving his friends and the turtle...

until Bruno quickly uses Sticky Fingers as it then extends its whole arm into a zipper, launches it and then lands a brutal punch towards Pesci, and saving his friends and the turtle

Bruno: I can tell you lived your life as the eternal screw up, don't change in my account.

Soon Sticky Fingers grabbed Pesci and tosses him up to the air as he lets the turtle go, as Pesci was in the air and started falling straight towards Bruno and Sticky Fingers, Sticky Fingers soon started throwing barrage punches towards Pesci and yelling...

Sticky Fingers: AAAAAARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARIII!!!!!!

With a bunch of barrage punches and the last one, it made Pesci's whole body parts to zippers

With a bunch of barrage punches and the last one, it made Pesci's whole body parts to zippers...after that....Bruno soon poses, stares Pesci and says to him...

Bruno: Arrivederci.

After that...Peaci's body parts landed towards the river...and yet soon to be defeated already for good....

-END OF CHAPTER 28-