Chp.14 Defeating Mario Zucchero

As we left off, Bruno and (YN) were now only the last two, knowing the enemy has already got Abbacchio and the rest as well...suddenly, they soon heard Laugh...and soon it was coming from the fly that was talking...

???: Hehehe. Surely you two see the seagulls around you, hehehe. It seems like we're finally gonna approach land, and I finally have you two all by myself.

(YN): Nrgh! You bas-

???: Ah Ah Ah, aspettare aspettare...I'm the the one talking here, now keep that damn mouth of yours while I'm talking madre di puttana!

Bruno soon place his hands onto (YN)'s shoulder...as (YN) notices Bruno was telling him to not say a word and do as what he said...

(YN): ...

???: Thats it. Hehe, knowing that I can easily elongate your free because I'll allow it to get them killed. You should be grateful that they're not sleeping with the fishes yet. I'd have to chop them into bite size pieces of the little ones, if you two decide to cooperate however, I could turn them back to normal. Of course, Bruno, you have to tell me where Polpo has hidden that wonderful treasure. Hahahaha!

Bruno: ...Tell me something, are you part of the passione?

???: Geez, you're really aren't getting it, are you? ....ILL KILL YOU BASTARDOS!

The fly soon started flying around Bruno and (YN)...

???: Listen in up! I just want to know about the location of the loot! Try to lie to me and and do swim thing dumb, and I'll slap that disgusting mud hole around your faces, and I'll kill your pathetic crew! Do something, I'll kill them! Say swim thing, I'll kill them! Lie, THEY DIE!! ....Now then, the two of you be nice with me, and tell me the location of the boss hidden treasure and everything will be calm and even!

...Bruno and (YN) stood quiet for a moment...until (YN) says...

(YN): Lock tailed gulls.

???: ...Huh?? Come again??

Bruno: You heard him, those birds aren't seagulls, their black tailed gulls. If you're wondering how we can tell, they sound like their meowing.

(YN): And also, you did mention they were seagulls, but their really black tailed gulls.

???: ...Hehehe...you two really are joking around aren't ya? Well then...SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR CREW!

Bruno: Just try it then! If he'll doesn't drag you down first!

Suddenly...water started bursting out from the hole of the hole that (YN) made, soon it started sinking the boat slowly as Bruno and (YN) grabbed onto for them not to fall off...

???: Wh-What the hell is going on?!

(YN): Heh, you see, I had a reason to release my anger and punch those holes on the ground, it's not to find out where you have hidden Abbacchio and the rest...

Bruno: All we wanted was for him to create a little leak.

??: B-But why?!

Bruno: Abbacchio has already unraveled the mystery behind your special hiding spot...

(YN): And he was nice enough to leave some evidence there, evidence of your location and even your distinguishing features, he did it with his own brain. His blood may have been spilling where he has been drag but...

Bruno: His blood wasn't spilling on the box where he was being dragged. So we're curious, there must be a reason where you've taken the others rather than this boat itself! I rented that yacht on the left, Abbacchio realize by looking up on the sky, your cover has been blow!