Chp.46 Enter Cioccolata And Secco

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, as the day turns out to be night already, Bruno and the gang soon to arrive at the village of Rome, and yet they still need to head over to the cryptic helper that knows a way to defeat the boss, Diavolo...yet, they parked their boat as Mista takes a look on the binoculars for any enemy around...soon nothing, only two people on the bench and other two being drunk...

Mista: Alright then, there's just four people, two of them in the bench and other Yep just drunk idiots, we'll wait until they leave and get on with it.

Bruno: Very good, makes sure once you Narancia and Fugo are on your way, find a vehicle.

Mista: Aye Aye Captain. I'm sure it'll make a real good time.

Fugo: Oh for peaks sake, can those drunk idiots can't handle and control their liquor problem? We need to get to the cryptic helper now.

Mista: Easy Fugo, we just gotta wait patiently and-

Narancia: G-G-Guys!!

Mista: Eh?? Narancia?

Fugo: Hey, something the matter?? You seem terrified-

Narancia: L-Look over there!!!

Mista then uses the binoculars to look over to the drunk persons again...and yet...he then sees one of them having their bodies torn apart, but not chopped off...it seems that half of his body was being molted, and the other one jumped off from the stairs...and yet as soon he lands to the ground, his body started to get molted again...and the two fo them were dead...

Fugo: Wh-What just happened?! Mista, what's the catch?!

Mista: Shit! There's a enemy stand on the lose that's for sure! Hey, Bucciarati! We got ourselves an enemy!

Bruno: Already?!

Mista: Yeah, it's a freakin ambush! Watch out-UGH?!?

Fugo: M-Mista! Your hand! It's...covered in mold!

Narancia: H-Holy shit!!

Meanwhile, in a stairways...two enemies were shown...one was holding on the camera and recording the whole thing, was Secco...and the other one...happens to be Cioccolata with a funny hair due, green hair color and happens to wear some sort of lab coat on, knowing it's part of his clothing.::.

Cioccolata: Now then Secco, remember to keep an eye watch on that battery level, you know it's very important to my work. Nothing irks me more than finding out that the damn thing isn't recording, so make sure it is.

Secco: *gibberish happy noises*

Cioccolata: Hehe, good boy.

Back with Mista and the others...his hand was being covered with Mold, and it hurts him...

Narancia: Shit! It's crawling you more!

Mista: I know as much as you do, but you and Fugo gotta focus on finding the user!

Fugo: Narancia, use your stand to find the enemy!

Narancia: Right, Little Bomber!!!

Narancia summons Little Bomber to scout above the sky and find the enemy...soon all he sees is dead people by the enemy's attack...

Narancia: Shit! He's already massacred a bunch of people! At this rate, the entire village as well!

Fugo: He's indiscriminately attacking civilians! Damn it all!

Mista: I guess this asshole isn't gonna be easy to find then!

Bruno: Hey, what's going on up there?! Report!