Chp.39 Betryaing The Boss

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Bruno, holding on Trish, Giorna and (YN) soon reunited with the others as Abbacchio and them realize Bruno bringing back Trish and yet she's hurt and unconscious....Bruno soon walks to the boat and lays Trish down on the boat...

Abbacchio: Bucciarati, what is this?? We deserve some answers, so you better tell us now!

Bruno: ...You're right. I'll cut to the chase....I cannot go through detail...but the fact is...we are in terrible danger. I've brought Trish back to us, to save her, and I have committed to betray the boss!

Everyone gasps shockingly...

Bruno: Unfortunately my friends, this is where we part ways, or so, you all choose...join me on betraying the boss...or choose your life on the run.

Mista: Wh-What are you saying..?!?

Narancia: Y-Yeah...I don't think I heard you right...

Fugo: Y-Your betraying the boss...our boss?!? But why?!

Bruno: For your safety, let's end this conversation here. All I can say is...this is my choice.

Giorna: ...No, I think you should elaborate. Some of us want to join with you if they hear you out, and besides...you might need our help-

Abbacchio soon grabs Giorna by her shirt and gets angry with her...

Abbacchio: You're really a piece of shit, Giorna! You really think I won't forget that you storm in the building like a stupid-

(YN): Abbacchio!!!

(YN) soon pushes Abbacchio away from Giorna...

Abbacchio: Why you-

(YN): Do you even listen what Bruno is talking about?!? He's betraying our boss and you're over here blaming Giorna for no god damn reason?! At least thank her for saving Bruno and Trish's life!

Abbacchio: Wh-What??!

Bruno: ...

(YN): *sighs* Bruno, Giorna is right, you should tell us if you want us to join you...but at the very least...we do deserve an explanation. Why would the boss do this? What's his purpose??

Bruno: ...

Bruno looks at Trish....and takes a deep breathe and says...

Bruno: ...Fine. The boss only had all of us to protect his daughter so he can be assure he can kill her himself. Her connections with him that she has insight into his identity. Once I learned the truth...I knew I couldn't be forgiven, and I couldn't stand before you and ignore his vile depravity. I had to betray the boss!

Fugo: I-I don't believe this!

Mista: Have you lost it, Bucciarati?!?

Abbacchio: I didn't think I'd ever have to remind you of this, but you know what the boss do to traitors, punishes them with no mercy, without exceptions. For all we can know as well, his guards can have us here on lockdown as well!

Bruno: Yea...which is why I'm going to need your help. If you choose to join in this operation, then descend the stairs...and get on the just with me. And let me be clear on this carefully...it's not an order, but an invitation. This decision is entirely yours to make. I understand what I'm getting myself into, believe me I relieve how all this must seem to you, but the actions I take are righteous and justice! I will have no regrets! Once I find his weakness, I'll take him down for good! He will be toppled!