Chp.18 Defeating Salé

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Luckily, (YN) has come in time as he was driving the motor bike and yet approaching to the truck to save Mista...

(YN): Hang on amico! I'm coming for ya!

Mista: (Y-YN)! Hell yeah!

Salé: Wh-What?! When I didn't notice that bastardo coming?! *Shit, now I have to deal with him! But he won't be driving that motor bike no more once I shoot that wheel of the motor bike!* Take this!

Salé soon release the bullet, as it goes straight towards (YN)...

Mista: N-No! (YN) look out!!

Soon (YN) notices the bullet coming after him, yet he stands on the motor bike while still driving itself as he yet leaps up in the air as the bullet hit the wheel as the motor bike ended up rolling over and destroyed, (YN) was soon in the air and soon falling down towards Salé...

(YN): Wave Kick!

he yet strikes a kick towards his face, causing him to spat blood out and backing away...

(YN): Mista, you alright?!

Mista: Y-Yeah...I'm just glad you came...I really need your help...having 4 bullets made me have to us gaping wound on my gut!

(YN): Mama Mia Mista, you and your utter number 4...

Salé soon started to get up and swipe the blood off his mouth...

Salé: Nrgh!! You think you're won, you pezzo de merda! Don't forget I still have 4 of Mista's bullets!

Salé soon started tapping all of the four bullets and soon to get ready to blast them towards (YN)...

Mista: H-Hey (YN)! Look out! Once he releases those bullets it'll shoot straight at ya and their even faster-

(YN): Don't worry.

Mista: What?!

(YN): Don't worry...the bullets won't have any affect of me, not at all.

Mista: What?! The hell are you even saying?! Get away before he-

Salé: Meet your end, stronzo!

Mista: (YN)!!!

Soon Salé release the four bullets, and soon they were going straight to (YN) with such high speed...and as soon their were close of hitting him, he then summons his stand, Glacius right in front of him as Glacius instead took all four hits of the bullets straight to his chest...but then...the bullets suddenly bounce back and yet didn't even do nothing to Glacius...

Salé: Wh-What?! How didn't they-

(YN): ...If I didn't summon my stand at the time the bullets hit, I would have been dead for good, but with Glacius in front of me, I'll be good.

Salé: N-No! That's bullshit! How did your stand not take a hit from those bullets?! A-A-And...Wh-Why the hell does it feel so c-c-cold all For the sudden?! J-Just what kind of stand is that?!?

(YN): My stand, Glacius and his whole body is nothing but Cryokinetic, wielding power of only ice and yet his ice body is really really harden, so harden that the bullets didn't even left a single wound on him, and that's why it deflected away, that's how hard Glacius body is, with such harden ice body it has, there's nothing it can hurt him nor me.

Mista: O-Oh alright! Way the go (YN)! *Damn, how can I forget about (YN)'s stand?! And then again...I also forget how scary it looks, almost as if I'll shit my pants if I even mess with him, but anyways, (YN) got this!*

Salé: N-Nrrrgh!! Oh yeah! We'll see about that! Kraft Work!

Salé soon summons his stand as Kraft Work starts charging at Glacius, soon (YN) leaps over Glacius as he yet suddenly pulls out a bottle of wine that he he brought from the lunch break they had back earlier...he yet started taking 2 chugs from the bottle wine and throws it away...

(YN): Hamon Cutter!

He yet soon started spitting few globs of wine from between his teeth, using his Hamon power to combine the wine liquid into shape dense, soon the sharp dense started cutting Kraft Works, leaving several wounds on Salé's body and blood coming out from the wounds it cuts...

Salé: A-ARRRGH! You fuck!

(YN): Glacius!!

Soon Glacius suddenly melts himself, and yet approaches to Kraft Work, and soon he reforms his body back and yet strikes a brutal uppercut towards Kraft Works, causing him and Salé to spat out blood out from their mouths and soon flying in the air...and yet Salé started falling straight towards (YN), soon (YN) started charging up his Hamon and yells out...

(YN): Overdrive Barrage!!!

Soon (YN) using his bear hands and Hamon, he started throwing barrage rapid punches towards Salé as the last one soon sends him flying and falling down, knocking him out and yet was still on top of the truck...but he is now knocked out as Salé was now defeated...

(YN): Tch. Hope you rest well, dick.

Mista soon was able to get up barely as he was holding onto his wound and for the blood not to come out more...

Mista: H-Hehe...W-Well I'll be...you really are something else, (YN)...

(YN): Mista.

(YN) then was holding onto Mista...

(YN): Stay put, your still injured, don't worry. We'll head back to Giorna and the others and deal with this stronzo and the other one as well.

Mista: R-Right...h-hey driver! Take us back that I told you, yeah?!

Driver: O-Okay!

(YN): Better make it quick signore, please.

Mista: Sheesh, what's with the rush, (YN)?

(YN): ...I'm worried about Giorna for somehow, maybe she have encountered another enemy back at the shack.

Mista: H-Heh, I'm sure we only had to deal with two bastards and that's all, Giorna is fine, she's probably with Bucciarati already...

Mista soon got closer to (YN)...

Mista: Hehe, unless your starting to like her, oh I see now buddy, You're starting to-

(YN) soon have a light punch towards Mista's wound...

Mista: O-Ow ow ow ow ow!! H-Hey! What was that for?!

(YN): Nothing, just stay out will ya?

Mista: Fine.

(YN) Mind: No, it's nothing like that...I don't like Giorna like that, we've barely met and I can't like her that fast..I mean, she's a nice and kind girl, but that doesn't mean anything of me liking her...I'm just...worried if she encountered another enemy here...I'm just hope she's okay and already with Bucciarati, he and the others should have arrived already.

-END OF CHAPTER 18-