Chp.52

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Diavolo: The high ground is mine!

Diavolo rushes towards Polnareff upstairs as Polnareff soon bites a skin off his pinky, as it yet started to bleed and his blood dripping down his knees...

Diavolo: On guard, Polnareff!

Soon, time skipped as Polnareff notices more than 2 drips of blood appeared on his knees..

Polnareff: There! Silver Chariot!

Diavolo: Tch

Diavolo: Tch. Still sharp as ever I see?

Polnareff notiecs Diavolo behind him as he was sitting on a pillar...

Diavolo: That stand of yours, and yet you seem to learn a new trick as well. You're tryin to pinpoint the moments I skip through time by keeping count on the blood drops. Resourceful, a moments of difference reveals so much.

Yet Polnareff manage to hit Diavolo on his arm as Polnareff backs away...

Diavolo: Your grasp of time is masterful, had I gone a bit closer to you, might have dealt a consequential blow.

Polnareff Mind: Unbelievable! Diavolo manage to arrive here at the colosseum than the others! ...Well, this is it, it's now or never! Whatever it takes, I have to keep the flames hope alive!

Diavolo: You're dead!!

Diavolo rushes towards Polnareff...until Silver Chariot suddenly started to duplicate himself and yet charges at Diavolo...

Diavolo: What the?!? Five of you?!? How!??

Diavolo summons King Crimson and yet rushes at the Silver Chariots...and yet all of them were fake Silver Chariots...

Polnareff: It's been a while since I've used that old trick back at Hong Kong...but right now, I need to get out of here!

The real Silver Chariot spins grabs Polnareff's wheelchair and tosses him in the air...