oc info

Most people would describe Avery Flynn in words similar like this; "Avery Flynn? Oh yeah she's this adorable platinum blonde haired, blue eyed Hufflepuff. Such a sweetheart, she's got lots of patience. So cheery in the morning. Very helpful, " that's what most would say. She's very well known at Hogwarts for her kindness. Most people would be surprised if someone didn't know about her. Some were even surprised the James Potter and the Sirius Black didn't even know she existed.

Heres' the well known facts about Avery Flynn:

Hard working
-She gets her work turned in either early or just on time.

Smart
-When she's nervous, scared or bored she blurts out facts. She also gets her work done with ease.

Such a sweetheart
-She helps first-years with things like; where to go, how to do something or she just sits, listens and talks with them if they are or seem lonely.

Can act like a mother
-She sometimes puts the first-years to sleep, even second and third years too.. And her friends but they don't talk about it.. She sometimes scolds her friends and others about things they shouldn't do but apologizes after if she sounded mean.

Loyal
-Avery and Lily have been best friends since the first week of first year, she's always stuck with her, made time for her and was there when Petunia was mean to her.

Cheery
-She is always full of energy and always found skipping around happily in the mornings.

Shy
-When she first met Lily she was so quiet and always looking down with the fear of her not liking her since she was always bullied at her old school for being the way she was.

Caring
-When she sees someone sad or lonely she is always right there to either hold, talk or reassure that person that it will all be better.

Sometimes selfless
-When asked for help she always puts her things down and listens or helps even if she's eating.

Kind
-When she goes to hogsmead she asks the first and second years if they'd like anything or if they want her to stay.

Adorable
-most professors like to think that her kindness and bubbly personality is adorable, as does others too, some of those who like her think she's just adorable.

Love and likable
-All the professors absolutely love her even filch but he wouldn't admit it, Professor McGonagall even lets her call her Minnie just not in front of students, even some Slytherins like her but won't say a word about it.

Tall
-Avery is 5'9, easy to find due to her height and hair.

Fast
Avery's faster than James Potter himself and they even raced but that was third year he already forgot about her.

Scary when mad
-Only a few have seen Avery mad and it's scary even her glare is too (not her playful glares though) the first time anyone actually saw her mad was when she found out a fifth year Slytherin called Lily a mudblood and made her cry in their second year.

Clumsy
-She's fallen down stair just by, well, walking and tripped over her own foot many times that she's been to the hospital wing a lot.

Such a cuddle bug
-She likes to cuddle people a lot! Her and Lily are usually seen cuddling but always in a sister way. She cuddles with lots of her friends.

That's it! That's the well known facts of Avery Flynn!