Chapter 14 - Daydreams and whipped

Avery had decided that she'd use today, Saturday as a day to catch up with Lily.

She was now on her way to the library to meet Lily.

"Hi, Lilykins," Avery says using the nickname Lily 'hates' when really she loves it.

"Hey, Averykins," the red-head says mocking the blonde with a playful smile.

The two looked at each other before bursting out giggling.

This is one of the things that had Lily missed.

"Gosh, I missed this," Lily suddenly says causing Avery to look up at her and giggle.

"Me too, Lils," Avery said.

*-*-*-*

It was now the afternoon and Marlene had just joined them after spotting them by the Black Lake.

"So, what do you guy's want to do," Lily asks as she looks up and immediately makes eye contact with Marlene, causing them to blush.

"Um, I don't know... What would you like to do?" Marlene asks slightly wiggling her eyebrows causing Lily to once again blush.

Avery, sensing the slight tension smirks a bit before covering it up with a smile as she spots James.

"Hey, guy's I'm gonna go hang out with James," Avery says getting up brushing herself off before looking at the girls with a slight smirk, "you two have fun without me,"

As Avery runs off the two girls are left blushing.

James turns around at the sound of giggling and footsteps.

"Oh, hey, Blue. What you laughing about?" The Potter boy questions as the Flynn girl calms herself.

"Oh nothing, just things." Avery says.

As Avery was about to sit down she feels someone pull her onto them and starts getting tickled.

As she laughd she looks up to see James is the one who had pulled her onto him is now tickling her.

"James, s-stop! P-please! Jame-James," Avery exclaims in between laughs as James, too laughs.

"Only if you kiss me," James says before he adds, flustered, "on the cheek of course,"

"Al-alright fine," Avery then kisses James on the cheek.

The bespectacled boy stops tickling the girl and she takes breaths to calm herself down.

As the Flynn girl is doing that James couldn't more tempted to kiss the girl, it was all he could think about.

The Hufflepuff looks up at the Gryffindor only to see him staring at her, well more of her lips.

The Hufflepuff looks down towards his lips and is now as tempted as James is.

It's like everyone around them suddenly disappeared and it was only them.

Slowly, the two lean in and James puts his hand on Avery's chin and pulls her into the kiss.

Avery brings her hands up into James hair as the two continue to kiss as James places his hand on Avery's lower back.

The two slowly pull away to take a breath before looking at eachother and-

"AVERY!" Avery is snapped out of her daydream by Marlene yelling in her face.

"What? Why are you yelling?" Avery asks looking like an innocent puppy in Lily and Marlenes eyes.

"We've been trying to get your attention for the past.. Lils, how long has it been?" Marlene asks as she looks at the redhead.

"Five minutes,"

"Five minutes! You've in a, a trance or daydream," Marlene exclaims before gasping and looking at the brunette, "who were you daydreaming about,"

"Avery! No way! Avery Flynn has a crush," Lily teases as said girl blushes and looks down at her lap.

"W-well, I may or may not like J-James," Avery mutters. The redhead and blonde share a look before they start teasing the smaller girl.

"Aww, that's cute,"

"You two would make cute babies,"

"I'd be the godmother, right,"

"No, I would be,"

"No, Marlene, you'd be the cool aunt," Avery giggles.

"Oh, yeah! I'd be the cool aunt! I like that,"

As the girls are teasing a blushing Avery, James Potter and his friends are sat by a tree as he and Sirius Black discuss Quidditch, Peter Pettigrew eating candy, intently listening to the two and Remus Lupin reading.

As the two best friends discuss James can't help but look over at Avery, who he had seen sit down with Lily earlier.

"Oi, Prongs! What's on your mind?" Sirius asks, flicking James on the forehead.

Remus smirks before saying, "More like who's on his mind."

Sirius quickly looks at James to see him blushing and smirks, "Prongsie has a crush, huh? Now, who might that be? Evans? No, you haven't been talking, looking or asking her out... Hm,"

As Sirius thinks Peter sits there thinking too, before gasping and sitting up, pointing accusingly at the bespectacled boy, "You fancy Avery!"

James confirmed that when he had practically been pulled into a trance at the sound of her name, he sighs dreamily as Sirius starts to tease the boy, Remus shakes his head amusedly before going back to his book.

"Prongs, mate.. If you hurt her I will rip you apart," Peter says seriously.

James, taken aback slightly from the threat- no from who the threat is coming from, says, "Alright, plus I wouldn't dream of hurting her,"

"Avery," Sirius teases causing James to look over at the girl to see her laughing with his friends.

"Oh, mate, you're whipped," Remus says, closing his book as Sirius and him share a look.

"I'm gonna go somewhere," Sirius says standing up.

"Yeah, me too," Remus says standing up too.

"Where are you going?" Peter asks.

"Library,"

"Kitchens,"

The two boys share a look before saying,

"Kitchens,"

"Library,"

"Kitchens and Library,"

"Um, okay," James says suspiciously.

"Oh, well... Have fun," Peter said, well it was more of a question.

Sirius looks at Remus, wiggling his eyebrows causing the boy to blush.

A/N
Sorry it took forever to update. But Harley! That was kinda cute.. And Remus And Sirius! Aww