Wakas

A/N: hello bbs! this will be the last chapter of Embracing the Forbidden. Yes po:< we will now say goodbye to Raffy and Kalas story. Thank you for being part of their journey. I hope you support my next story po. It will be one of kalas friend. check it out on my profile po. I will publish the simula of kalas friend story tomorrow.

Special thanks sa mga readers na laging nagvovote at nagcocomment, kabisado ko na mga names niyo hehe. I guess, this will be goodbye for ETF. for more interactions, please add me on my fb acc: Blatty wp
Enjoy reading!

End

"Ang kunat talaga ng panot na 'yan. Ang tigas ng bungo ampota. Ang sarap niyang ibalibag sa kanal na kakulay niya." i looked at romano emotionless and tousled my hair.

Why the fvck I am listening to this, dumbass? He's more garrulous than a woman. Damn, I hate boisterous human.

"Hoy! Saan ka pupunta, man? Di pa tayo tapos magplano ah." i glare at him and put my hands in my pocket.

I didn't know that we're planning. It seems like we are just listening to his nonsense fvcking rants about that fvcking quail old hag.

"Narindi 'yan sa matabil mong bunganga, bobo." i grinned at Trigger. Damn right bro.

"Gago, imbento ampota. Ang tahimik ko kaya, bobo ka."

Why the fvck did I befriended this idiotic man? Nakakapangsisi nga naman...

"Call me when you're really to organize the plan for that old hag." i lethargically said while playing my keys on my palms.

I continue to go outside of our secret hide out even when I heard them protesting at my back. They just waste my time, those idiots.

I immediately drove my big bike and over take the cheap vehicles on the road. A big smirk was plastered on my face when I heard them beeping after I overtake them.

What a bunch of losers...

My smirk grew wider when I heard the sirens of the mobile cars. I accelerate my big bike and it almost fly because I speed-up too much.

A half-suppressed laugh was came out from my mouth when they didn't catch me out. Mahihinang nilalang.

I eventually stop my bike when I saw the numerous people at the vicinities. I sluggishly disjunct my helmet and placed it at the right handle of my motorbike. I heard some gasps near me but I just ignored it. Im used to it anyway.

I took my keys before walking towards the small convenience store I saw.

"A bottle of water, miss." i reluctantly said while searching for my wallet on my pants pockets.

I lift-up my head when I got no response from the saleswoman. I pucker my forehead when I saw her gawking and daydreaming infront of me.

Fvck! What kind of face is that? Disgusting...

I know that im handsome, but im fvcking thirsty for pete's sake.

"I said I need a bottle of water. Are you deaf, bitch?"

"A-ahh e-ehh a-ano--"

I didn't let her finish and just walk out while my hands are on my pockets. Im so done encountering a dumbass human. Can't this fvcking day be good even just for a minute?

I was about to ride my bike when someone caughts my attention. Nice, my day wasn't that bad huh.

I intently scrutinize the girl with a porcelain skin while talking to a kid. Her skin was shining through the suns light. Her smooth shiny long hair was sweeping by the wind. And her smile, fvck! Those smile can fvcking shatter a stone heart like mine. Her bright smile was enchanting that made a beast like me fascinated by her peculiar beauty.