❤4❤

Ilana was standing in front of her office building. It had been a week since the incident and Hussain gave her off for the week. A week since they met. A week since the talk...no scratch that, they fought. A week since they were bonded with each other…

Ilana was angry, no furious at Farhaad. For talking about divorce just after few hours of the their nikah. How dare he. May be it was all sudden...but that doesn't mean he will do whatever he want. And after all this he dare to threaten her. 

"Yahi khade rehna ka irada hai Mrs. Alam?" She turned around at the voice to see Hussain grinning at her making her huff.

(Thinking of standing here all day Mrs. Alam?)

"Ap bhi Hussain Bhai?" She glared at him unbelievingly. (You too Hussain Bhai?)

"Ha to ab ho to or kya bolu? Waise wo to bada khush hota hai agar tumhe Mrs. Alam kaho to." He teased earning a glare from her. (Else what should I say? Otherwise he gets very happy if I call you by this name.)

"Apse bas baate karwalo." She turned her face away from him hiding her rosy cheeks. (Just keep talking)

"Acha ab chalo bhi andar." Saying they proceeded towards the elevator.

(Okay now come in.)

"Shadi ki tayariya kaisi chal rahi hai?" He asked once they were in the lift.

(How are the wedding preparations going?)

"Apko chain nahi milta mera mood kharab kare begair. Nahi?" She narrowed her eyes at him making hin laugh out loud. (You don't get rest if you not spoil my mood.)

"Ab itna bhi bura nahi hai wo." They were now walking towards his cabin.

(He is not that bad)

"Sahi kaha. Itne nahi. Bohot bure hai wo." Exclaiming with her hands she turned around only to stop in her tracks with her hands still in air. 

(Right he is not bad. He is immensely bad.)

Their he was Farhaad Alam standing in all his glory looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

Embarrassed she quickly straightened herself looking away.

"Meri tarif ho rahi thi?" He asked Hussain who nodded grinning.

(Was she praising me?)

"Apne shohar ki itni taarif na kiya karo. Pehle hi bohot si ladkiya marti hai uspe...taarif sun sunkar diwani ho jayegi." He said in third person.

(Don't praise your husband this much. Already many girls are flat on him.)

"Apki shakhsiyat hi aisi hai. Ke log dekhkar hi mar jaye ya pagal ho jaye sadme se." She retorted making him chuckle. (Your personality is like that only that girls die because of shock.)

"Mai apne cabin me hu. Jab raasta khaali ho jaye to mujhe bula lena. Apse discussion karna hai farmhouse wale project ke baare me." She turned to Hussain ignoring certain someone and walked towards her office making him furious. He was about to follow her when Hussain stopped him.

(I am in my cabin. When the way will be cleared call me. I have something to discuss with you.)

"Gusse se baat or bigad jayegi Farhaad. Jo bhi baat karega dimag thanda rakh kar karna. Ji tune bola tha wo nakabile bardasht thi. Apni glati maan le sab thik ho jayega." He tried to make him understand. Nodding his head he went towards her office. (Your anger will spoil the matter Farhaad. Talk calmly to her. You was wrong. The sentence you spoke was unbearable. Accept your fault and everything will fall into place.)