6❣️

He sat down in front of her but maintained a respectable distance between them.

"As salamu Alaikum, Nikah Mubarak," He said to her who ducked her head down not knowing how to react.

"Walaikum as-salam" Her voice came, and he sighed out.

 He looked at her face which was looking beautiful, even without makeup she looks so beautiful that today she has all dolled up for him. He couldn't control himself and leaned down and kissed her forehead giving a rise to a strange sensation in her cold heart, warming her heart with the fire of his love. She closed her eyes feeling a touch of his lips on her forehead.

He gave a lingering forehead kiss and leaned away from her, slowly he took her hand in his and she raised her eyes at his face to look at him, he was having the most tender expressions on his face.

"I know you are not ready. And I am not backing up on my statement. As you have said trust is the basis of any relationship, I want you to trust me completely before we start our life as a married couple" He said looking directly into her eyes, No traces of lie were detected in his eyes.

"And what if I won't be able to trust you ever?" She asked back a twisted question to him, who let out a small smile on his face.

"Then I would accept it as my defeat and my punishment for leaving you alone in the past." He said and smiled at her before placing a box in her palm, she raised her eyebrows at him in question.

"Muh dikhai," He said and scratched the area above his eyebrow with his index finger. She felt a sudden urge to laugh at his adorable nervous expressions but managed to let out only a smile.

She took the box with a thankful smile on her face, she had promised her mother that she would give her best to this new relationship and even though she wanted to give a chance to him now, hearing his words she felt peace settling around her heart. He could have done anything if he wanted to, they were married Islamically as well as lawfully yet he wanted her to trust him first.

With that thought, she laid down on the bed by her side, both of them were facing each other. He wanted to say something, she knew that but kept quiet.

"Can... Can I hold your hand?" He asked her nervously, at one point he himself had told her that they won't act like a married couple and after a few minutes he was asking to hold her hand, what would she think? Thinking that he mentally facepalmed, he was about to say sorry but then felt her soft small hand on his big hand.

She put her hand on him and he immediately clutched it in his palm. Her skin felt soft against his rough ones, the warmth his hand was providing was directly settling into her heart, melting her cold heart. She smiled and with a smile on her face she slept. While he had a big grin on his face in his sleep.

~*~

"No, I don't," She said to him while glaring at him who was laughing at her.

"I am telling you, I heard it by myself yesterday." He again said laughing at her while laughing he fell on his back on the bed where he was sitting.

"Can you stop laughing?" She gritted her teeth in annoyance as he kept laughing at her.

"Sabur," She said irritatedly and went over to him putting her palm on his mouth to stop his laugh, in the process, she straddled him by his waist, putting both of the knees on the sides of him and that immediately made him shut.

He looked into her eyes who was still glaring at him, she still didn't realise their position. His gaze was stuck on her face, her caramel brown flawless skin, her long eyelashes falling over her cheeks, her chubby cheeks puffed in anger, and her doe shaped eyes narrowed on him in anger and her pink lips inviting him to catch them in his...