4💝

Na koi kisi se door hota hai,

Na koi kisi ke paas hota hai,

Woh khud he chal ke aata hai

Jo jiska naseeb hota hai

On a working day when you have to go through an untimely shopping, it definitely irks you out. The same happened with Yumna. Since, Zaviyar was not in the office, her work load was a bit more than usual. On top of that, Mushk had called her a few minutes ago to join her for impromptu shopping and have some bhabhi-nand time.

On seeing her watch striking five, she wrapped all of her work and left the office. She booked a cab on the way out of the office.

As the car arrived, she sat in and then the car headed towards its destination. As she scrolled through the pictures in her phone, she admired how much Hamza had grown, now a six month old baby. She smiled, caressing his picture and then reminded herself to bring new clothes and blankets for her little munchkin.

Yawar would have been so happy seeing him grow so fast, she thought to herself and sighed. On the way, she saw a golgappa stall and made a mental note to herself that she was going to have a plate or two, or even three.

It's been a long time since she had her favorite food.

The car slowly pulled in front of the mall. After paying the driver, she got out of the car and headed straight into the mall.

"Yumna here!" An excited voice called from behind and she turned around to see that it was Mushk who was holding on to the baby pram with Hamza and along with her were standing two familiar people.

"Aunty aap?" She asked as she saw Fardeen and Zaviyar along with Mushk. She grabbed Hamza from the pram and plopped a loving kiss on his head. Hamza cackled in laughter and everyone, including Zaviyar, smiled, looking at the mother-son duo.

(Aunty you?)

"How do you know Fardeen Aunty?" Mushk asked her.

Taking a glance at Zaviyar she said, "She's Zaviyar sir's mother."

"I am such an idiot," Mushk said, smacking her forehead. "You're working in Khan industries, it really slipped out of my mind that you might be working under Zaviyar."

"H-How do you know them?" Yumna asked her out of curiosity.

"She's Ammi's childhood best friend. She did come to our wedding," Mushk answered. Yumna tried to remember but couldn't, as she was far too busy in arranging her brother's wedding along with Yawar. Her parents were long gone and she was Rayyan's only family. Maybe she forgot under pressure.

"Yeh tumhara beta hai?" Fardeen asked, squishing the little guy's cheeks. Hamza cooed and flailed his arms towards her. Laughing lightly, Fardeen picked up Hamza from the pram and patted his back as he rested his head on the crook of her neck.

(Is he your son?)

"Bhabhi, Hamza ke liye store se kuch samaan lena tha. Aap log baat kijiye main aati hu kuch der main." Yumna said, now waiting for her response.

(Bhabhi, I want to buy something for Hamza from the store. You guys talk I will come in a moment)

"Bete, Zaviyar ko apne saath le jao. Kuch kaam aa jayega tumhare aur tumhe company bhi mil jayegi. Waise bhi mujhe Mushk se kuch baatein karni hai aur yeh yaha humare saath bore ho jayega." Zaviyar looked up at his mother in surprise, which the older woman chose to ignore. Looking at Fardeen's insistence, Yumna awkwardly agreed.

(Dear, take Zaviyar with you for help. Anyways I have something important to talk about with Mushk. He would have gotten bored with us anyway.)

"Chalein?" she asked him.