7💕

It's been a week since she was back to the house which wasn't home for her. Before a few months neither she wanted to live in that home nor wanted to go away as she didn't have any kind of hope regarding her future but this situation was different.

It's like after a long dark night, the first Ray of the sun tears the chest of the sky but instead of spreading brightness, it is gulped by the darkness. Like an endless night... with uncountable nightmares.

The behaviour of the Niyazi brothers was changed towards Hareem, not completely just a bit. They weren't so good to change themselves, but this time they both brothers didn't look towards Hareem with loath and disgust. However, the ladies of the family were still merciless and cruel. They were happy to get their free slave back. And this time they all got another topic of taunts, that Hareem Fleet from home and living with Waasiq outside the marriage.

Neither anyone knows the complete truth about whatever happened nor Hareem bothered to clarify. What was the benefit of doing it when those shitty people wouldn't trust her?

"Hareem, why are you silent since you're back?" The only kind lady of the family asked her softly and caressed her head. Hareem didn't utter a single word since the day she came back.

"Phuppo saheba, mujhe unse milna hai... bas ek baar" Hareem demanded innocently. She didn't wait for the reply, as the eyes of the old lady were refusing to fulfil her demand.

(Aunty I wanna meet him... just for once )

"Theek hai, milne ke liye nahi le kar jaiye, lekin mujhe waha le chaliye, main unhe dur se dekh kar waapas aa jaungi" Hareem demanded, her eyes holding a shine, not of happiness but due to tears

(okay, don't arrange a meeting, just take me there. I'll come back after seeing him from a distance)

"Hareem don't make impossible demands"

" Phuppo Saheba, phone par hi baat karwa dijiye unse... phir dobara aap se kabhi kuch bhi nahi mangongi... main bas un se puchungi ki ab wo kese hain, bas itni baat Karungi aur kuch bhi nahi kahungi'' This time Hareem's eyes shed tears. Her patience gave up, she was dying to see Waasiq. She wanted to feel his fragrance around herself just for few moments

(Aunty please arrange a phone call for me. I'll not ask anything for the rest of my life. I wanna ask him how is he)

The old lady passes a weak smile before turning back. "Phuppo Saheba please" Hareem requested one more time but the fragile glass of her hope was shattered into million pieces when the old lady went back. Holding her already broken heart she resumed preparing dinner for the whole Niyazi clan. There were many more pains in her heart but the pain of love is the heaviest to hold. Wiping her tears with sleeves she sobbed silently. In these days her habit of cooking was almost finished as Waasiq never let her cook. And when she demanded he refused at first by saying the weather was hot but here no one cared about her.

"Hareem... make me tea" She received an order and smiled like a taunt. Helplessly She was making fun of her own destiny.

"Hareem calls him and talks to him... but be quick." Hareem was surprised to see Jameela Begum passing her the mobile of Elder Niyazi brother and luckily Waasiq's number was already saved in that.

"Phuppo Saheba you're not less than an angel" Hareem wiped her tears and called Waasiq with a smile on her dry and chapped lips. That poor heart was dying to listen to his voice but a feminine voice reserved the call with a rude "Hello"

"Hello... it. It's Hareem." She dared to introduce herself in a hushed tone "Why are you calling now?" The rude voice Made Hareem scared.

"Woh kese hain?" She muttered nervously, uttering Waasiq's name wasn't less than a battle for her.