8💕

The one hour drive from Niyazi home to Chodhri Haweli was silent, the scared and anxious Hareem was holding her hands tightly, her legs were feeling numb and her heart was pondering very fast. Waasiq was throwing daggers on Hareem from his eyes which was making her shake with fear.

Only one Honk in front of a very big iron door was enough to make the gate open by two guards. After stopping the car, Waasiq unbuckled Hareem's seat belt and the doors of the car were opened by the guards. She was confused. Whose place was that? She was supposed to go back to the home where Waasiq kept her after the kidnapping.

"Come" Ordering strictly he didn't leave a single room to listen any kind of question. Hareem silently follows him examining the lavishness of this home. Taking baby steps she was moving further but looking here and there, resulting; she bumped into Waasiq who was waiting for her.

"I'm sorry" She muttered and looked down; embarrassed. Waasiq held her small hand in his big one. His warm skin against her soft and cold one; the combination was enough to give rise to an Electric current feeling in both frames, Hareem gulped nervously, but Waasiq ignored his feeling while stepping further.

"Now this is your home, you'll live here only. Willingly or unwillingly, I don't care." Waasiq whispered near her ear, dangerously. Hareem's honey-brown eyes suddenly pooled up with tears, she lifts her gaze to Waasiq's face. The honey brown pair was against the dark one. Her eyes were demanding something. But what? Waasiq was unable to understand.

"Bhai... Are you alright?" Their eye contact was broken when Waasiq's sister appears from nowhere.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How is Ammi?" Waasiq replied as well as asked a question but his sister was only seeing Hareem, she was shocked to witness Hareem in her home.

"Bhabhi hai tumhari" Waasiq answered the unasked question of his sister, she just nodded and tried to pass a smile but couldn't, Hareem was also feeling hesitant, she wasn't even able to lift her gaze.

(She is your bhabhi)

"What Ammi and Chhoti Ammi are doing?" Waasiq questioned and his sister informed him that they both were sleeping.

"Inform me when Ammi wakes up" Saying that Waasiq stepped towards his bedroom.

Hareem Shivered when Waasiq slammed the door behind him. Now they both were alone in a room. Hareem's heart was running like hell, she was confused with her feelings. One part of her wanted to run away from Waasiq and the other half wanted to hug Waasiq and feel the same fragrance that always makes her a bit crazy. But this time his expressions were difficult to understand, he continued to glare at her.

"A..Ab aapki tabiyat kesi hai?" Hareem asked without making eye contact, she was fidgeting with the corner of her dupatta.

(How are you now?)

"Oh wow... so you remember about me! Amazing!" That was a clear satire, wrapped in his anger. Hareem's eyes dropped two tears and she sniffled.

"Kyu mujhse dur jana chahti go, Hareem?" Waasiq questioned rightfully, his voice was loud as well as outraged.

(Why do you wanna go away from me, Hareem?)

"Jawaab do" Waasiq roared, Hareem jumped on her place with that thunder-like voice, which was enough to make her heart stop pumping.

(Answer me)

Waasiq wasn't completely fine, he was advised to take proper bed rest, but here he was restless without Hareem. Unbuckling his waist belt and pulling the shirt out from his pants, he sat down on the corner of the bed. Hareem was still standing at a distance.