🤍7🤍

Keeping a heavy big stone she processed the Biryani on dum. She wiped her hands with cloth kept on the kitchen counter and turned around with the freshly roasted chicken, keeping them one by one on a big platter.

She noticed a hand forwarding the roasted chicken and slapped it at once.

"Jaan at least lend me one."

"No means no. You will get it only after they arrive," she scolded him, frowning her eyebrows. He kissed her scrunched nose pulling her close into his arms because she looked too cute to resist.

Her mouth opened widely.

"Wil-dan she will see," she said, smacking his heart lightly.

"Ouch!"

"Delicate Darling," she mumbled, rolling her eyes at his antics.

"Hayye Allah ye mera dil hai koi Ambuja cement ke dewaar nahi jo nahi dard hoga."

(O' Allah this is my heart not Ambuja cement's wall so that it won't feel pain.)

"Aur zyada dard hoga agar mera kaam time par nahi hua."

(There will be more pain if my work didn't complete on time.)

Her expressions snatched him to the dainty figure of 5'1 with long waist lenght hair, nerdy glasses and a cute frown that would appear everytime she tried to solve the stupid Physics Problem. He cackled at the thought, some things never change.

"Oye Hero stop dreaming, go and change, our special people are going to come," she snapped at him.

"Yeah baby going," he regressed but not before planting a honeyed peck.

━━━ ☄˖⁺ ⸙͎۪۫˖⁺ ☂ ୭━━━

She came downstairs after changing into the tones of light orange embroidered kalis and cotton net dupatta with orange laces at the borders.

Wildan was messing his hair rather than fixing it. He turned to his wife whistling her way, eyeing her up and down. He embraced her, coming near.

"Masha'allah! Sadqa nikal dena meri jaan kahi meri hi nazar na lag jae," he spoke huskily, nuzzling his face into her neck and she tightened her grip on his arms.

(Masha'allah! Give charity on your behalf my life or my eyes may cast evil on you.)

"Wil-dan No..."

The bell jingled, easing her shyness. The door was opened by a three year old enthusiastic Noor.

"Assalamu Alaikum Nanu Nani!"

"Aha! Walekum Assalam meri gudiya!" Zaafir said, picking her up.

(Aha! Walekum Assalam my doll!)

"Assalamu Alaikum Mummy Daddy!"

"Walekum Assalam baccho! Jeete raho!" Their special people blessed them.

(Walekum Assalam children! Stay blessed!)

"Come inside Mummy Daddy!" She called them inside.

"So how is my gudiya?" Faiqa asked Noor, planting a kiss on her chubby cheeks.

"I am no tawlking," she criticized folding her hands with a frown.

"And why so?"

"Nanu Nani I was waiting swoo lowngggg."

"Sorry baby, our flight was a bit late. Next time we will instruct the pilot that he better fly fast so we can reach our Noor on time," Zaafir persuaded.