🤍6🤍

"Jee Jee Qazi Sahab ko bula lijiye baki sab hogaya hai."

(Yes yes call Qazi Sahab rest all is managed.)

"Daddy don't stress yourself. I have called him. He is on his way," a beaming Wildan held his father's shoulder-rubbing it lightly.

"My boy, my both children are getting married, how will I not stress?"

"There are only ten people so relax... You sit here I'll call the Qazi Sahab."

Just then Qazi Sahab entered. She who was sitting in her room was made aware of the news. She stared at her henna cladded hands when her mother came in with a bundle of pink-colored notes.

"Masha'allah! Allah nazarbat se bachae meri gudiya kitni khubsoorat lag rahi hai. Beta chalo ab inn do hazaro ke noto ko chu lo unglio se. She did it as asked and Faiqa rotated it around her head serving her with the plethora of good tidings and dissuasion of evil. The money was to be disseminated to the orphans.

(Masha'allah! May Allah protect you from evil eyes my doll, you are looking so beautiful. Child, come on now touch these two thousand notes with your fingers.)

A clutter of dewy clouds dropped outside as it began to rain with force.

Elegance in the melancholy I found,

as dismay in beacon.

These drops of August pained her so much greater than the deepest folds of her braided and side twisted bun.

A Mubarak Ho chanting brought her back from oblivion. His heart gripped a pace. He had accepted her forever but will she be able to do the same?

Qazi Sahab seated on the chair kept at her side of the bed after entering the room. Tulle of jitters started to drape her like embellishes which landed her to the eon.

Amal Zaafir Sikander bint Zaafir Sikander aapka Nikah Salar Akbar Yousef bin Akbar Yousef ke saath baiwaz haq e mehr 20 lac rupiya sikka-e-raijul waqt kiya jaa raha hai. Kya aapko Qubool hai?

(Amal Zaafir Sikander, daughter of Zaafir Sikander, you are going to be married to Salar Akbar Yousef son of Akbar Yousef with the wedding of 20 lac. Do you accept?

Qubool hai!

(I accept!)

Room, bride, flowers, cackles, everything was analogy except for a drop of tear which came down flowing from the tip of her eyes resembling the ones that fell from the tip of the leaves as the heavy stream flowed from the sky.

Unasked grief they call it to be

She ascended from the stairs looking like a complete princess. Her hands were embellished with gold karay holding the sides of the deep hues beige-maroon lehenga embraced with glistening gold gota and tila at the borders and kameez with the same embroidery all around her neck. Teardrop pearls and beads in combination were embedded in the gold necklace around her neck.

His breath clogged in his throat as more of her form came into view. The couples were made to sit on the grey fluffy loveseat while the other members surrounded them. The wedding took place in their house because of the pandemic.

Ya Shukar Allah! less stare to confront.

The room was decorated with fairy lights, their names in golden printed on the wall with maroon and white balloons on the sides, the two white vases kept on the table were filled with peonies pink, orange, white, and yellow. A platter of Biryani bewitched the room on its arrival.