4💞

Koi fariyaad tere dil mein dabi ho jaiseTune Aankhon se koi baat kahi ho jaise🎶

Tune Aankhon se koi baat kahi ho jaise🎶

Safwan gazed at the beauty running in the fields. He could not help but send a quick prayer to his Creator for keeping her happy forever. With wide arms she twirled around and then fell down with a thud.

Safwan ran to help her up but she brushed off his hand and stood up by herself. Walking towards him she wrapped her arms around his neck and swayed slightly making him wrap his strong, rough hands around her petite waist.

Looking up at him with her bright grey eyes she smiled, making his heart flutter at his innocent butterfly.

"I am capable of helping myself Yusuf"

Leaning down he brushed their noses together earning a giggle which he loved so much.

"I know my little girl but I wanted you safe"

In an instant she turned around and led him towards a clearing. The edge of the mountain seemed scary but both of them didn't bother. Standing at the edge she pointed down at the buzzing of lights everywhere.

"Yusuf, that's a big city. Mama used to tell me that she'll take me to a city once i'll grow up. Now look I am all grown up and she is not here to take me there"

Safwan smiled and hugged her from the back nuzzling his nose in her raven locks.

"Why do you want to visit a city?"

Mirha turned in his arms making his hold tighter around her.

"Because I want a home in the city where we can live"

Safwan felt like his heart missed a beat as she mentioned living together in their home.

"A home with me?" He asked again for his sanity and she jokingly smacked his forehead.

"Ah no Yusuf. A home with You and my Golu"

Safwan groaned as she always dragged her lamb in their conversation. She threw her head back and laughed at his reaction while he could not remove his eyes from her.

____________________________________

Safwan tried to open his eyes but all he could hear were the beeping sounds of machines around him. Hissing at the headache caused by the dream that he saw, he was finally able to see as he opened his eyes. He was in a hospital room hooked up in IVs but where was Mirha.

All he remembered was a blast and her pale face in front of his eyes.

He was not able to remember anything. The thought alone of any harm coming to her made his heart crumble. Just as he was trying to remember anything about the incident the door of the hospital room opened and entered Ali with a worn out face.