5❣️

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?" A loud voice boomed into the living room of Qureshi Mansion.

"Abbu, I have told Ammi already that I don't want to marry anyone else yet she wants me to get married!" Sabur said to his father who looked at his wife with narrowed eyes.

He was always against her when she would feel superior to others because of their Socioeconomic status, he was also not happy when she broke off Sabur's engagement because of the same reason but he kept silent thinking she would change in future or would understand her mistakes but that did not happen.

"Safiya, if he is telling you he doesn't want to marry then why are you pressurizing him?" He asked sternly to his wife who looked furious.

"Because he is telling me that he won't marry anyone else other than that Aakifah! So what do you want huh? To let him live as a bachelor his whole life?" Safiya asked in anger.

"So let him marry Aakifah" Came his calm reply which made Safiya's blood boil hearing that.

"Never in my life, I would let him marry her. I bowed down to his wish once not again now." Safiya yelled at the top of her lungs.

"From that, I remember, what have you done the last time you visited her house?" Sabur asked this time and her face paled, she thought he would forget that but seems like no.

"Nothing, she was lying!" Safiya said, trying to defend herself.

"Why would she lie now when she didn't even know I was listening! Tell me Ammi, tell me the TRUTH!" Sabur raised an octave voice at her mother who looked pale now.

"Safiya, What have you done now, say it clearly!" Qadir Qureshi asked authoritatively from his wife. Not seeing any other option she spoke.

"I went to her house for the last time and I broke off engagement there instead of doing it on a phone call" came her whisper-like voice and both of them were shocked to hear that.

"Ammi, aapko jo karna tha wo aapne kar to liya tha phir iski kya zaroorat thi?" Sabur asked his mother, feeling tired all of a sudden. Tired emotionally!

( " Mother, whatever you wanted to do you had done then what was the need of doing this?")

 "Uss ladki ko uski aukat dikhana zaroori tha" She spoke without an ounce of guilt in her.

 ( "It was needed to show that girl her place")

"Mujhe us se maffi mangni hogi" Sabur said feeling guilty that because of him she had to go through that.

( "I have to apologize to her")

"Koi zaroorat nahi he, wo ladki ke sath jo hua sahi hua" Safiya said angrily and He felt his heartbreaking hearing of his own mother, when exactly did his mother become so bitter?

( "No need, whatever happened with that is right")

BAS HO GAYA SAFIYA!" Qadir Qureshi shouted at his wife, making her shut her mouth. ( "ENOUGH SAFIYA!")

"Tumhe jo karna tha tumne kar liya ab wahi hoga jo me chahunga," Qadir spoke and turned to Sabur.

( "Whatever you wanted to do has been done now the things what i want will happen.")

"Hum wapis se Aakifah ke lie rishta le kar jaenge. Sabur ka nikah wahi hoga jaha wo chahta hai." Qadir said sternly not giving a chance to Safiya to oppose him.

( "We will again go to Aakifah's house with a proposal. Sabur will only marry where he wants to.")

"Me uss ladki ko iss ghar me kabhi nahi aane dungi, aur na hi me iss rishte se khush hu." Safiya spoke, she can't let that girl become her daughter in law.