Chapter 5

The rest of the week Lena hung out with Keith after school, and found him less annoying. She even played with his sister Kallie when he had attend to alpha duties with his father. Lena really enjoyed hanging out with Kallie, because it was like having a little sister. Even though she loved her older brother Jay she always wanted a little sister. Today Lena brought an extra pair of clothes knowing she would be going over to Keith's house after school.

"What, my clothes not good enough for you anymore?" Keith jokes as Lena steps out of his bathroom.

"Even though your clothes are so comfy and warm. I would like to have something on that isn't partially falling off me" She pointed out as she sits on his bed next to him.

"So how is your drawing coming along?" She asks leaning over trying to take a peek of what he was doing.

"Not done" He states snapping his drawing pad away from her.

"No fun Keith" She said pouting.

"Even though you have the sexiest pout Lena, you're still not having a peek" He teased. She was about to comment back when she received a text from her cousin.

Blair- You free tonight?

Lena- Why?

Blair- Can you ever answer a freaking question?

Lena- Where would the fun be in that?

Blair- You're a pain you know! Anyways, Keegan can get us into that new club that opened up last week. So tell your parents you're sleeping over.

Lena- Um, what about your parents? How would we get out?

Blair- No worries, they're going out of town.

Lena- Okay, I'm sure it will be okay with my parents. What time should I come over?

Blair- 7

Lena- okay, see you later

"Who was that?" Keith asks.

"Blair, apparently, Keegan knows someone who can get us into that new club" She tells him shrugging.

"Yea, I'm going with him. You going too?" He asks a little excited.

"Of course" Lena beams. Ever since she heard about this new club coming to her town she been dying to go. For the next hour they both sat there working on school work till Lena had to go, and get a bag packed for tonight.

.............................

"Are you really wearing that?" Blair asks with a disgust face. Lena looks down at what she was wearing and wonder what the big deal was? She was wearing a pair of straight leg jeans, and a cute pink top.

"We are going to one of the hottest clubs, and you look like a bum" Blair says flat out.

"Well I don't really have much 'Clubbing outfits' like some people I know" Lena quoted with her fingers. Blair runs into her closet and comes back out with a hot pink piece of material, and throws it at Lena. Slipping out of her clothes Lena throws on the thin material that was a little snug against her curves. Lena wasn't the type is wear such revealing clothing, but she had to admit the hot pink dress look flawless against her sun kiss tan.

"You look hot coz" Blair cheers happily. Lena walked over to the mirror to see that her cousin was right. She did look pretty hot in the dress, but tried to pull it down as it seemed to keep raising up her thighs. She decided to just brush her hair and keep it down for the night. Seeing how her body was pretty much on display for the night she didn't want to put too much make-up on, and just went with mascara and lip-gloss. She sat on the bed waiting for Blair to finish curling her hair. Blair went with a black short skirt, and a gold spaghetti strap top. Both girls went with a simple black pumps, even though Lena preferred her converse.