Chapter 33

Beep...Click...Beep...Click...Beep...Clip

The sound of the monitor and nails from paws hitting the ground echoed throughout the room. Damian has been in his wolf form for the past two days now, as he kept watch. He was pacing back, and forth feeling inpatient with having someone other than the pack doctor in the room. Claire sat with her grandchild talking to her, trying to send positive vibes well under a deep sleep. Surprisingly to everyone, Damian allowed her to stay without an argument breaking out. Damian made it clear to everyone, that the only other person allowed to enter that room was the pack Doctor. If anyone valued their life he suggested they stay away. He allowed Clair for a few reasons, one being she could report back to Lena's family on her progress. Also she was really the only one who just as much as he did, and he could trust. Not saying he didn't trust his own pack, but there are things they still don't know about regarding his past. Soon that will have to change for them to understand what is going on lately.

Outside the medical room stood ten of his top protectors. They took up the main hall of the medical ward floor. A few others made rounds keeping a close eye around the entire pack house. Outside the pack house surrounded every warrior from Risingsun. Family members that were away, came to help do their part to help keep Lena safe. For the remaining territory of Damian's was heavily protected by a mixture of three packs. The Risingsun, Blackshaw and Redmoon all had members from they're pack spread throughout the territory. Some of them thought it was overkill, but Damian and her family didn't want to take any chances.

What that vampire said the other day kept replaying over in Damians' head. Which only added to the fuel for the need to kill any vampire that crosses his path. As soon as she was awake and better, Damian's going to handle the situation once and for all.

"Damian, you really should rest. Maybe get something to eat" Claire's voice lingered in the room. Looking up from her granddaughter, and over to the pacing oversized wolf. "Damian?"

Damians muscles tensed, as his jaw clench tightly at the sound of his name. He bit back a growl knowing Clair didn't know just saying his name affected him in ways no one could ever comprehend. Also, it was the last word that came out of Lena's mouth, and he never wanted to hear anyone say his name again. He just shook his head, going back to pacing at the end of her bed. There was no way he could think about food or sleep when the woman he loves is lying there unconscious, because failed to protector her. He also thought about the stupid mutt that claims to love her so much put her in harm's way once again. If he wasn't already suffering from the dart filled with wolfbanes. Damian would have no problem making him suffer a slow death. But he wanted to teach that pup a listen when he was at his best, not when he was weaken.

"You know she's going to be upset when she finds out that you didn't take care of yourself" Clair spoke again. "I'll stay here with her the whole time till you get back. I promise!" she adds. Damian just ignored her, because there was nothing that was stopping him from watching over her.

"You can even add more guards while you're gone if that would help. You really do need to get something to eat, and some rest. You need your strength for when she wakes. Starving yourself, and not resting isn't keeping your strength up" she explained. Damian couldn't help let her thoughts sink in, and knew Claire was right. He also knew his little red wouldn't let it go if she found out he didn't keep himself healthy. Though, it was hard for a wolf to smile, but if they could one would be there right now thinking about her sassiness. Shifting back into a human form grabbing the shorts that were left in the room for him, he threw them on. Damian mind linked Ashton to meet him, and to bring Blair as well as Lena's brother.

Moments later all three of them were at the door waiting as Blair held in her excitement. She was actually allowed to see her cousin finally. She held back the tears that threaten to fall knowing any unwelcome movement or motions appeared, Damian was sure to not let her pass. He warned them all that anything or anyone gets past her door, he won't think twice in ending their life. He's putting his trust, and her life in their hands. They were not allowed to leave the room unless ordered by him. No one dared spoke just nodded in understand, and watched as he walked over to Lena placing a kiss on her forehead. Before leaving the room he told them he wouldn't be gone long, and not to disappoint him.

.........................................................

Outside stood Alpha Grayson and Jared Evans discussing pack business while supervising the others. Even though they're in a deep discussion, Jared quickly noticed the male figure storming across the yard. Alpha Grayson followed Jared's attention just in time to get a glimpse of his son stepping through the front doors.

"Shit! Here we go" the Alpha mumbled.

"Well, we better go handle this before it gets out of hand" Jared sighs, and his Alpha nods in agreement. Both men were quickly on their feet heading towards the pack house.

"Don't let anyone inside this house till I say so" the Alpha order his Beta Kolton who was standing outside the front doors.

"Yes Alpha" he response bowing his head. Without another word both man made their way inside quickly heading towards the medical ward where they knew he was going.

"Let me through, I'm here to see Lena" Keith ordered to the man that was standing in front of her room door.

"No one's allowed in without the Alpha's orders" the man on duty responded keeping this stance.

"Well I'm the Alpha's son, and next in line to be Alpha so I'm allowed through" he stated as a matter of fact tone.

"Well it wasn't your Alpha who gave the orders" he pointed out as he continued to stand there with his leg slightly parted, and his arms crossed.

"Well I don't give a fuck what your Alpha's orders are. She's part of my pack! Now I suggest you move, before I move you" Keith stated through clenched teeth balling up his hands. Suddenly the other protectors moved in closer just in case Keith decided to make good on his threat.

"Keith relax" his father called out from the other end of the hall.

"No! They won't let me through to see her" he said not looking over to his father.

"No one's allowed to visit her at the moment. Not even her own family" his father informed him in a calm tone.

"That's bullshit! How are you going to stand there and let this happen?" Keith shouted out in rage by that information.

"If her father is okay with it, then I'm okay with it. He's just trying to keep her safe, so we are just thankful for that"

"He has no need to protect her! We can protect her back in our own territory" he said angry now looking over to his father.

"Keith I know you care a lot about my daughter, but I promise you she will be safe" Jared was the one to speak now.

"You might be crazy enough to trust Alpha Shaw, but I on the other hand will never" Keith seethed.

"Keith that's enough!" his father yelled. "There are things you don't know about. I' am still the Alpha and your father don't forget that. You'll do as your told" his father reminded him. "Now you will come with us or I'll make you!" he warned.

Keith knew his father well enough not to test him when he was in Alpha mode. With one last glare towards Terrance he turned on his heels, and headed towards his father. He followed them out of the medical ward unit, and onto the back-porch area.

"Now, what is it that you need to tell me?" he said as soon as they stepped out in the cool breeze.

"It's about Alpha Shaw, and the reasons he acts the way he does when it comes to Lena" Jared begins to explain, looking at Keith with empathy.

.........................................................................

FINALLY IS KEITH GOING TO LEARN THE TRUTH?

HOW DO YOU THINK HE WILL REACT?

I WONDER WHAT IS TO COME NOW!

**UPDATE(3/3/17)** READ & EDIT SOME! I SAW SOME COMMENTS AFTER SOME UPDATES, THAT I NEED TO RE-READ MY PARAGRAPHS. I KNOW THIS STORY CULD USE MAJOR EDITING, AND SORRY IF SOMETIMES I STILL MISS STUFF, RIGHT  NOW I'M JUST CATCHING UP ON THE STORY WHILE FIXING WHAT I CATCH QUICKLY. I WANT TO GET BACK TO WRITING A NEW CHAPTER!

THANKS FOR READING <3 COMMENT N VOTE<3