Chapter 39

Damian order the women that had children, to head to the sanctuary where no soulless being could enter. They were to stay lock inside till his Beta or himself says otherwise. Whoever else was left were to search the pack territory for anything that didn't belong.

From there Damian told Ashton to go speak with the Guardians that were on patrol. They usually don't attend meetings like this, because the territory needed to be guarded always. The only time they're not at their post is when a war is in effect.

Ashton wasted no time to go speak with them; while Damian took Lena, Blair and viola to the secret hideout. Only Damian and Ashton knew where the hideout was located, and that it existed. It was deep inside the pack house that only secret tunnels could take you there. He quickly ushered the three women inside so he could get back to helping the others. He made sure to inform them that there's no way for them to get out, and no way for anyone to get in. The only way the steel door could be open was with the scanning of Damian or Ashtons hand.

"Please be careful, and come back to me safely" Lena whispers wrapping her arms around Damian waist.

"Don't worry little red, nothing can keep me from you" He tells her smiling. Lena knew Damian would do anything in his power to protect her. There was no doubt in her mind that he can defend himself easily, but that didn't stop her from worrying about him. Going on her tippy toes she places a quick kiss on his lips. But Damian had different thoughts before she could break free from him. He slips his hand behind her head pulling her back to his lips, kissing her hard but passionate. It was like he was trying to make this kiss something neither of them could forget. Once they broke apart he places his forehead to hers as they tried to catch they're breathe.

"I think I just broke the bet with that kiss" he chuckles softly, still holding her close.

"I don't care about the bet anymore" Lena mumbles in his chest. Savoring his touch, and the well he smelt. Damian didn't like how she sounded sad, like this was they're last time together.

"Love you Red" Damian whispers, making Lena's heart flutter.

"Love you too ol'man" she teases making him chuckle. "Make it back to me scratch free, and I'll that fantasy of yours a reality" she stated winking at him. Lena had to bite her bottom lip to stop the smile daring to spread across her face. When desired, and pure hunger filled Damians beautiful white, grayish eyes.

Groaning, Damian gave one last peck before quickly making his way out of the room. Sealing the steel doors securely behind him, knowing he would have to try and keep certain imagines of her pushed to the back of his mind.

"Well at east there's TV, food and some comfortable furniture to sit on" Blair says with her head inside the refrigerator. Lena just rolled her eyes at her, even though see wasn't looking. She took a minute to look at the room they were going to stay in, for who knows how long. It was a decent size area that maybe 100 people could fit comfortably in. Everything looked very new, like no one has ever used it before. That's when she noticed that Viola was sitting in the corner looking down at her hands. She thought this would be a good opportunity to get to know her cousins mate, who apparently is Damian's cousin. Making her way over to where she was sitting, see saw Blair pull out some fruit, and a water bottle. She would have to remember to ask Damian why they kept it stocked, if there was only two of them that knew of this place.

"Hi, Viola, right? My name is Lena" She introduces as she takes the seat across from her.

"I wouldn't bother. I think she's a mute" Blair states biting into her apple.

That seem to catch Viola's attention, because she lifts her head to look over to Blair. Her long silky hair falls to the side revealing her face. Lena took the opportunity to study her features, and noticed she was very pretty. She couldn't help but wonder why she always tend to hide behind her long straight brown hair. Her skin looks so soft almost porcelain like, with a hint of pink on her cheeks. A little petite nose was set perfectly in the middle of her face with slightly pouty lips that fell slightly under. But what really stuck out to her, was big round cherry color eyes. That was unusually for a werewolf, well never heard of-actually. Lena thought. Tilting her head to the side curiously, never seeing such unique eyes before. Viola must of sense her staring, because she turns her gaze over to her then back down quickly. But not fast enough for Lena to caught them changing to a deep purple.