Chapter 27

Damian stood in the foyer with three of his pack members while Jared storm into the dining area to get his daughter. He knew there wasn't any threat having some of the Rising Sun pack on his land. Lena's father was just being a protective father, and Damian respected the man. He thought about being in Jared's shoes, and having a daughter of his own. There was no doubt in Damians mind he would be overly protective of her. Then the thought of Lena having his pups had a pleasant smile creeping on his face. Just as that smile came on to his face it quickly turn back to a stone cold look. Keith's evil eyeing seem to deepen as he continued to stare down Damian, like he was mentality killing him.

Few more minutes passed by as the tension between the two packs grew thickly. Damian's tense muscles loosen a little as Lena's scent came into his senses. Even though her scent made his mouth water, he wasn't taking his eyes off the wolf who wanted his mate. That was till a new scent was in the air. His head snapped over to his mate, making direct eye contact with her. That look in his eyes set fire to Lena's insides making her suck in air. Her breathing deepen making her beautiful round breast move up, and down. To most people that wouldn't catch their attention, but it made Damian eyes roam down. The scent seem to thicken, and that brought his wolf alive immediately. But something also clicked in his head, that had his wolf really going. There were unmated males in that room that could easily lose control over the aroma of her arousal. This was also a reminder that she wasn't marked, so to other unmated wolves she was in the market. The protectiveness overwhelmed him, and in a instant his eyes started to glow.

Lena knew she had to get herself in check, because she was affecting Damien. She didn't want to make a scene quickly removing her eyes from him. Only to see a few other heated eyes on her as well. The lustful look on his face was replaced by a confused one. A little uncomfortable laugh escaped her lips as she took a step back. 'This isn't good' she thought to herself. She was right, it really wasn't good. A set of hands appeared on each side of her "Don't move to quickly, because that will only encourage them" Ashton whispers in her ear before pulling her back making her Yelp in surprise. Ashton was now standing guard in front of her, and she wondered if Damian mind linked him. She watched nervously wondering what was going on, and why there's were so many guys looking at her like she was a delicious meal. Soon another arm slipped into hers "Come with me slowly" Blair's soft voice whispers.

"What the hell was that about?" Lena gasps as soon as they were in a different room.

"Apparently your arousal" Blair smirks, and Lena's face turns bright red.

"Kill me please" She groans making Blair laugh.

"So cuz what had you all hot and bothered?" Blair amuses. Lena went to answer when the sound of growls and shouting interrupted them. Both girls were on foot heading back to the foyer to see what the problem was. They came to a complete halt when they saw that Damian, Ashton and her father in wolf form snarling at the other wolves in front of them.

"These wolves will destroy this place if a fight breaks out" Blair whispers to Lena not taking her eyes off the scene. "No shit, Damian barley fits in here as it is" Lena whispers back. She quickly started to look around for something to give her an idea what to do.

"JAY!" She shouts over the growls once she spots her brother. "Do something" she pleads.

"What the hell you want me to do?" He shouts back. "There's like seven of them" He points out nodding his head in their direction.

"Must I do every?" She huffs throwing her hands up in the air.

"I think you've done enough already" her brother comments back earning a very threatening glare from her. The snarls were growing louder making Lena panic more not wanting a fight to break out. Quickly she heads in the opposite direction knowing she wouldn't be able to get past the three overly size male wolfs.