Chapter 32

She quickly turned around looking slightly nervous, but tried to keep her composer. "Hi Keith" she whispers. They both stood there in awkward silence looking anywhere but each other. Neither of them didn't know what to say to the other, but one of them needed to speak up.

"Look" they said at the same time.

"Sorry" they said in unison, then both went to speak again. This time they broke out in laughter at that.

"Okay this is making it more awkward" Keith jokes running his hand through his dirty blonde hair.

"Let me go first" he says putting his hands in his front pockets. "I'm sorry for how I've been acting towards you lately. It was childish, well stupid really. You never purposely did anything wrong, and I've acted like a man child in certain situations" he starts to explain. Lena starts to giggle making, which made Keith smile a little.

"What's so funny?"

"Keith Grayson future Alpha of Risingsun pack just admitted to acting like a man child" she states giggling. "But don't worry your secret is safe with me" she says pretending to be serious.

"Glad u fine this amusing" he smiles. This is what he missed about them. The way they joke with each other without a care in the world. Letting stupid things that neither of them had control over get to him. It wasn't worth losing a friendship he adored with Lena, even if that's all they ended up being in the end.

"All joking aside I would like to start over, and get our friendship back on track" Keith tells her truthfully.

"Really?" She questions hopefully looking for any signs that he was just saying that in hopes she would just leave him alone.

"Yes, of course really. Did you really think I-" he started to say, but he was cut off by Lena sudden attack.

Lena was overly happy that Keith wanted to fix their friendship, that she missed just as much as he seemed to have. She couldn't help but charged over to where he was, throwing her arms around him making him stumbling back some. "I was worried you hated me" she muffles, because her face was buried in his chest as she hugged him tightly.

"I could never hate you" he whispers hugging her back, and enjoying the moment before it was gone.

"Well, you might after I tell you the other reason why I'm here" Lena spoke quickly, realizing she still had to tell him about Damian.

"I'm sure whatever you have to tell me, still couldn't make me hate you. I promise" he reassures her as they parted.

"I wouldn't promise just yet, not till you hear what I have to tell you" Lena says pacing in front of him trying not to panic.

Keith knew whatever it was had to be serious, Lena rarely got so worked up. He walked over to her placing his hands on each of her arms to make her stop pacing. "Give me a little more credit than that Lena. I know I've been an ass before, but I promise I never came close to hating you" he tells her in a calm tone. sounding sincere. She finally stops pacing feeling Keith's gentle touch, and looks up at him.

"Okay, your right" she sighs. Dropping his hands from her, he takes a step back giving her some room.

"I found-"

"VAMPIRE" a guy's yells running from the woods catching their attention.

"What happened?" Keith asks in full Alpha mode now. Even though he didn't hold the title yet, he was still treated like one.

"Vam-Vampire" the older man gasps as he tries to catch his breath. Lena was high alert noticing the man that was covered in blood looked terrified for some reason. Once he caught his breath he looked up to them. She quickly recognized the guard Joe that was one of the best at what he does. So for him to looked spooked, gave Lena chills.