One more thing

SORRY NOT AN UPDATE!

I hate when people do notes a lot lol but I need to a dress something!

REGARDS TO CHAPTER 36

It's been brought to my attention that some of you are getting offended about the comment

...."That is if your mate every lets you leave his side! I'm still surprised he hasn't come here today, but then again you have 5 guards with you. So..." Blair dragged out.

"Yeah he's a little overprotective" Lena agreed smiling to herself.

"I wouldn't be shocked if he decides to chip you, just to know where you are at all times. Or starts making you wear a hijab like those Muslim women wear"

"Oh man, please don't give that man any ideas Blair" Lena groans, and all the girls started laughing........

I think it's been taking out of context. She was referring to the style, never gave the impression that the Muslim women wear them because we think the Muslim men make them cover up. But I'm going to rewrite this part! Just easier this way, so please bare with me. And I apologize to any Muslim that took this the wrong way!

(Update* Dec 24th, 2015 after seeing more comments About the hijab!......mention a user Never did the character says that the Muslim women cover up because of men, Blair gave a comparison to a fashion! Hijab  means "Cover", it's a modest Islamic style)

NEXT:

I love getting the good and the bad when it comes to the feedback from the readera! But some of you are so anger, and for what? This isn't just in regards to my story, but others aswell. I've seen it on others storys with people's comments. If you don't like how a story is written, why read it? Just move on! There are stories I've come across that didn't catch my attention, or didn't like so I just moved on. But damn, some of you are brutal to some of these writers to the point they stop writing and leave wattpad, and that's really sad because they have great stories. It's bullying! Plan an simple.
Of you course you can't always get the good without the bad. That's why I don't let it get to me, we all have opinions :-)

Also remember some of these stories are not always base of real life, so if something don't seem realistic, well that's the point. It's a story! Its Fantasy/fiction don't for get that! Again not just w. My stories, others as well!

Same with sex scenes- most writers warn you, so don't get offended when you've been warn.

FOR CORRECTIONS!

Please keep pointing out mistakes, I really do appreciate it :-) I try to fix it right away once I read the comments. Some I can't believe some didn't point out, one made me laugh because I said she rolled her ass instead of she rolled her eyes a haha ×-0 and one chapter the whole time I said Bailey not Blair, where the heck was my mind at haha but thank you for pointing stuff like this out! Keep doing it♡♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for the next chapter- I've started working on it, and I'm kind of excited to see what you guys are going to think :-)

Hoping to get it up tonight, if I don't pass out! This holiday is wiping me out :^/

Sorry for the rant, but needed to get this off my chest.

Thanks for reading hope you continue to read Alphas Red♡