Chapter 8

All eyes were on Damian as they waited for him to speak. Lena could feel eyes linger on to her, but paid no mind to it. The men there acted like they never seen a naked girl before. Though she preferred to have a shirt on over being naked, but she wasn't bothering to ask either at the moment. "If you let me take the girl I'll set up a meeting to discuss an agreement for our packs" Damian suggested. This caught Alpha Pierces attention, but he couldn't help wonder why Damian wanted the girl.

"Do you know this she wolf?" He questioned squinting his eyes.

"My pack helped her couple of weeks ago when she was attack" Damian replied not changing his facial expression. His wolf finally appeared when he realized their mate was near. He was scratching to be release, not liking the idea of their mate being naked in front of other males. Damian could agree with his wolf on that, but he didn't want to show too much concern to cause suspicion.

"Seems you get yourself into a lot of trouble wild cat" Alpha Pierce states facing Lena. "I'm going to agree, and release the girl to you under one condition" he adds. "You bring her to my party that I told you about" He states now facing Damian. Damian went stiff at his request. Could he really handle having his mate around other unmated males? Though he knew he didn't need to answer such a stupid question as that. He didn't even want to go to that ridiculous party, but what choice does he have now. "Deal" He answers flatly.

"Good, make sure this meeting happens before the party" Alpha Pierce informs him, then he order his men to let the girl go. Lena stumbles out of the men's hold as they release her, and turns to leave. She doesn't say anything to anyone as she stomps off past Damian and his men. No one said a word to Lena or question their Alpha on his intentions. Damian couldn't believe she just stomped off past him like that. No thank you or anything. He didn't want her to be naked around his men any longer. Their thoughts were making his blood boil, so he tugs off his shirt before stopping Lena in her tracks. He throws the shirt to Lena, and orders her to put it on. This was probably the only time Lena wouldn't argue his demand. She was actually grateful for him giving her his shirt, but she wasn't going to tell him that. "We need to talk" He informs her in an emotionless tone.

"No thank you" She snapped walking towards her territory. Damian wasn't in the mood for her smart mouth today. So he picks her up and tosses her over his shoulder. She immediately protests as her little fists hit his hard tone back.

"Put me down you ape" she hollers, but Damian ignores her yelling.

"No one disturb me while I'm in my office, no matter what" Damian tells his men walking into the pack house. As soon as he walks through his office doors he quickly locks them before he sets Lena down onto her feet.

"What is your problem" Lena sneers pushing her hair out of her face.

"You're such an ungrateful brat" He yells back. "If I wasn't there to prevent Alpha Pierce from taking you away, who knows what he would have done with you" He stated angrily.

"Did you grow a heart since the last time I've seen you?" Lena snorts crossing her arms. Damian was growing frustrated with Lena, but his wolf was loving her presence and her sassy attitude. Damian usually liked his littles mate's spunk, but he had too much on his mind to enjoy such things. Lena stood there watching Damian run his hand through his hair in frustration. She tried not to look at him, because he was shirtless. His muscles would flex every time he moved a certain way, and she mentally groan to self. He was a delicious hunk of a man to look at, she couldn't lie about that. But she wouldn't let their bond distract her from what really needed to be done while she was there. Lena was starting to grow impatient waiting for him to speak, so she decided to start.

"Look, I've been doing some thinking" she starts as she sighs loudly. Damian stops his pacing when she spoke, and looks over to her on full alert. "I rather live a life time of heartache and emptiness, then spend another day dealing with this irritating game between us" she explains. She wouldn't look at him knowing if they made eye contact all bravery would be lost.