Chapter 41

"What!?" Blair squeaks. "What color are they now?" she asks leaning on the table looking down towards them. Keegan shot her a knowing look, making her fall back in her chair huffing. "Jeez, I was just wondering. I think it's pretty cool that she can change her eye color" Blair grumbles making Ashton chuckle beside her.

"Why would you want change your eye color" Ashton questions. "I think they're beautiful the way they are" he says placing a kiss on her cheek.

"As you can tell everyone in my family have the same color eyes" she retorts waving her hand across the table. "So, it's really nothing special"

"Special to me, because they are eyes that belong only to me" he says huskily in her ear making her shiver in pleasure.

"Get a room" Jared mumbles.

"I really don't have control when they change. It usually happens whenever my mood changes" Viola States lifting her head up talking to everyone, but only looking at Keegan. Turning slightly in his lap so she could face everyone when she explained everything. "So, Damien explain to me that everyone here can be trusted with my secret" Viola started, trying to put on a brave front.

"Lena and Blair learned a little when we were in hiding" she paused when she felt Keegan go very still under her. She decided to intertwine their fingers to help him relax. It worked, even though she still had to try not to focus on the sparks she felt.

"My father was Damian's brother who was-" Viola paused again knowing the next part will be hard to say, but Keegan squeezed her hand letting her know that he was there for her.

"He was killed by a vampire while trying to protect my mother" stopping for a minute to take a breath as she held back the unshed tears. The Room was silent as they were all giving her their full attention. But she could feel the tension from Damien when she mentioned the loss of his brother. She was very young when it happened, but both loss something special that day.

"My mother was not my father's true mate, and was not a werewolf nor human. But that didn't stop them from falling deeply in love with each other. I remember when my parents told me how they met. He was traveling with some friends in Fiji, and ran into her at a beach party. He said he never seen anything more breath taking in his life, and felt drawn to her. He knew she wasn't a werewolf, but that didn't stop him from wanting her. But she wouldn't give him the time of day. My mother explained that she didn't trust any man. But my father was very ambitious for her to give him one chance. He did everything in his power to sweep her off her feet. My mother said there was something about him that made him different, and knew he was the one for her. Though their love was strong, and she moved back home with him. There was something she needed to tell him about her. Every time she tried to tell him something always ended up happening. Till she found out she was pregnant, and knew she had no other choice. Unless she ran away so he would never find out, but she would die of heartache and knew he come looking for her. There was no doubt she felt like she could trust him, but still feared the worst. So, when she told him he didn't care that she was different. It only made him love her more, and understood why she didn't tell him sooner. Nothing could keep him from loving her or their child. Neither of them weren't sure whose genes I would inherited, and they didn't care as-long as I was healthy. It wasn't till after I was 3, they realize I inherited both of their genes" Viola took a moment to let that sink in with everyone.

"Werewolf like my father and Undine like my mother" she stopped when she saw that everyone expression changed. When it registered, that no one looked revolted with what she was, she sighed with relief. Though none of them seem to have the same expression, which she found interesting.

"So, you're like a mermaid?" Kaylie asks, well more like states slowly.

"I see being a college student hasn't made you any smarter" Blair snickered, earning the finger from her cousin. "Awe, your number one too cuz" Blair tells her in a delighted tone with her hand over her heart.

"Well-" Viola spoke quickly before a cat fight broke out. "Mermaid is what term most use these days, but there are different species of us. Like I'm sure everyone has heard of sirens, right?" She asks, and a few nodded.

"Like the beautiful women who sing to the sailors in that pirate movie?" Jared spoke.

"Yes and no. They're indeed very beautiful creatures, but very dangerous. You see history seemed to mix up the stories, but that happens when stories are passed on from one another. Sirens were actually half women half birds, with enchanting singing voices. My mother was close to a few of them, and learned of their history. When Zeus and Demeter's daughter Persephone was taken by Poseidon. They gave the sirens the ability to turn into a water nymphs. This way they could get to Poseidon using their looks, and capitative singing. The sirens returned their daughter to them, but ended up suffering for their help. Poseidon was outrage with how their looks, and singing fooled him. He placed a curse on the sirens, keeping them as water creatures. When they sang, it would only lore any man who listened to their death. As many know, mermaids have a thing for human men, and didn't have trouble Loring them to them. So, many Sirens were jealous of them, and end up singing out of sorrow. They would often take out their anger on sailors knowing they could never have them" Viola explained.

"Damn to die over the beauty of a women's voice" Jared says like it was a shame.

"What exactly is an Undine?" Darren asked her very interested, which left Kaylie full of jealously.

"Well Undine, do lack a human soul. Unless they marry a human; in which, they were granted immorality. There are risks for both parties, if an Undine exposes who they are, and the man doesn't except who she is. They both would be faced with death. If the man is to marry her, excepting who she was, but ends up being unfaithful. They would be cursed or die a horrible death while the Undine would move on with their life with a broken heart. As for their abilities, which are similar to most mermaid stories. They transfer into their true self when they enter water. Their beauty does catch a lot of attention, and seems to put men under a spell. Only full blooded Undines have that effect though" Viola made sure to correct that part before she continued.

"This made it hard for them to know if any human man they fell for truly loved them or not. Hench why my mother knew my father truly loved her, because he was not human" She pointed out smiling, and that seemed to make everyone laugh a little. "Undines also have enchanting voices when they sing. But unlike sirens they can control the effect it has on others, without bringing a man to their death. They have the ability glamor anyone to do what they want, and can make it last as long as they wish"

"Like the vampire?" Darren states.

"Yes, but a vampire doesn't last long" She points out.

"What else is there?" Jared asked.

"Undines eyes change color with their moods. Red for anger, rosy pink for when embarrassed, blue for sadness, and so forth" she didn't want to fill them on some of the important ones. "Also, my mom came for royalty, and they are the only ones who carried unique abilities. But seeing how I carry both genes, there is some things I can't do" Viola tells them.

"So, what can you do?" Jared urges wanted to know more.

"I think that's enough for today" Clair buts in, earning a few whines.

"Everyone will get to learn more about one another at training tomorrow" She informs them. "Which starts at 7 a.m." she adds, and that earned whining from everyone.

.....................................................................................

SOOOOOOOOO...........WHAT DID YOU THINK?

SURPISED?

I WAS DYING WHEN EVERYONE THOUGHT VAMPIRE, AND

I ALONE SAW ONE PERSON SAY WITCH! AND THAT WAS MY FIRST

CHOICE, BUT THEN I DECIDED TO LOOK UP MYSTICAL CREATURES.

I FIGURE THIS WOULD BE DIFFERENT! :0)

(UPDATED:3/16/17) Okay so I re-read this chapter, I don't know what I was trying to say with Violas story, I'm not sure the way I fixed it helped. So sorry about that. Please let me know if there's still confusion.

COMMENT OR VOTE <3