Chapter 57

A few days had past and nothing was heard by any of the sisters. They were really seen by anyone, as they spent most of their time in the meeting room. Claire was the only one who was been in the room with them, but she was giving much away. Lena was starting to think of an alternative plan just in case. While Damian was in a meeting with some of his business associates, she went into her room to work on something.

Lena, Blair and some of the other girls were preparing dinner for everyone. "Maybe we should invite the sisters to dinner" Lena stated out loud, but it was directed to Blair.

"Really? So, we can watch miss earth fire openly flirt with you man?" Blair points put.

"Her element is fire Blair not earth fire" she says laughing. "Plus, I know she's just doing it to get a rise out of me. Even though I wouldn't put it past her to try something, but I do trust Damian and like the other sisters" She adds.

"Okay, I'll go see if they would like to come join us for dinner then" Blair sighs pretending to be dramatic.

"Thanks, and be nice" Lena giggles, which Blair response was an eye roll.

"Good evening ladies" Damian greets, walking into the kitchen.

"Hello your highness, I'm off to fetch the sisters and their little traveling harlot" Blair states which her head held high.

"BLAIR" Lena yells, but she was out of there before her cousin could doing something.

"Harlot?" Damian questions rising an eye brow.

"Don't ask" Lena sighs rubbing her temple.

Damian wraps his mate into his arms, and Lena wrapped hers around his muscular waist. All her stress vanished as she breathed in her mates' scent that she loved so much. "We need a vacation" she mumbles into his chest.

"You tell me when and where, and I'll make it happen" Damian replies. Lena snaps her head up to him in surprised. She was half serious half joking, figuring he tell her how now wasn't the time with everything that was happening.

"What?" He asks taking in her surprised look.

"I just figured with everything that's happening right now, you want to stay where you can have everyone on guard. Now wanting to go out know my life could be in danger" she replies.

"Don't be silly, I would plan on bringing at least a hundred of my best guards" she answers serious. Lena groans pulling away from him, knowing it was too good to be true.

"Where are you going?" he asks pulling her back to him. "I was just kidding" he adds.

"Sure you were" she mumbles.

"Hey, look at me" he tells her, and Lena looks up at him defeated. "Once we are done working with the sisters. I promise you we can go anywhere you would like, and it will just be the two of us" He tells her honestly.

"Really?" she beams.

"Really, promise" he tells hers, looking right into her eyes so she could see he was being sincere. Lena was so happy that she reached up wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately.

"Man, I was gone like a few minutes and you two are mauling each other already" Blair interrupts, earning a giggle from Lena and a grumble from Damian.

Soon everyone was seating for dinner, as well as 4 of the five sisters. Of course, Lucinda couldn't be the missing, Lena thought to herself. Everything was just about set when Maevianna came running into the dinning room.

"I found it" she yells holding a book.

"Found what sister?" Estella asks walking over to her.

"The-" begins to say, when she realized all eyes were on her. "Um, maybe we should discuss this in the meeting room?" she whispers to her sister.