Chapter 11

Lena watched as the blonde continued to ride her mate knowing Lena just caught them. Lena wanted to escape the scene she just walked in on, but her body seems not to register her thoughts. When the Shayna's moans out Damian's name as she throws her head back Lena finally snaps out of it, and quickly exits the room. Lena's eyes are full of unshed tears making it hard for her to see where she's going, and ends up running into a wall. Under complete shock from everything she just witnesses Lena doesn't register that large hands are on her arms holding her up.

"Damn it Lena answer me" Damian orders louder as he slightly shakes her. Lena slowly looks up to see that it wasn't a wall she ran into. The unshed tears break free from her eyes helping her get better view of the man before her.

"Damian?" Lena croaks out confused.

"Yes who else would it be? What the hell is going on Lena? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" Damian questions quickly sounding worried at the site of his mate.

"But-wait, how did you-you were just" She starts to say looking back at the door then back to Damian trying to figure out how he got dressed so quickly, and caught up to her. Damian looks down at his gibberish mate trying to figure out what was wrong. Then he heard the noises that were coming from his office.

"Don't move" He tells Lena before walking around her and marching to his office.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?" Damian roared as he takes the scene in before him. Shayna squeals when the booming voice from her Alpha catches her attention making her jump off the unknown male.

"ANSWER ME SHAYNA NOW" Damian orders in his Alpha tone as a very panicky Shayna re-adjusts her clothing. She starts to stutter not making any sense making the male who is still hidden behind Damien's chair chuckle loudly. The man stands pulling up his pants as he says "Sorry I got bored, and your fellow pack member kept me entertain" Alpha Pierce rationalizes. Damian clenches his teeth's as his hands ball up into tight fists making his knuckles turn white.

"Keep it in the pants next time or you won't be using it again" Damian snaps out at him. "And for you" he points at Shayna "I'll deal with you later, now get the fuck out of my sight" and with that Shayna was gone.

"Hey wild cat didn't know you would be here. I wish I knew before hand, I'm sure you would have been more fun to pass the time with" Alpha Pierce smirks looking over past Damian.

"Pig" Lena mutters earning Damian's full attention before he going off on Alpha Pierce for his comment.

"Wait, did you think I was in here?" He asks her putting everything together. Lena just looks down embarrassed as she just shrugs her shoulders in response. Before he says something he regrets he turns to face his unwelcomed guest. "I need to fix the mess you just created for me, so you are going to have to wait a little bit longer" Damian informs him angrily. He turns back to his nervous mate and grabs her hand, and starts to head out of his office needed some privacy. Stopping in his tracks "And you owe me a new chair" he states looking over his shoulder to Pierce.

Lena doesn't say anything as Damian drags her by her hand up the never ended flight of stairs, and into his room. He holds the door open for her gesturing her to walk in, and without making eye contact Lena walks past him. The sound of the door slamming makes her jump in the spot she was standing in. "How could you think I would do such a repulsive act like that?" Damian asks with a hint of hurt in his tone. Lena's back is to him as he spoke, and she wasn't sure how to answer him. She thought about the whole situation again, and surly someone in her position would assume the worst too. Wouldn't they? She thought. "Little red" He whispers reaching out for her arms. When he makes contact with her bare arm she instantly feels the sparks. "Talk to me" he adds softly.