Chapter 29

"LENA MARIE EVANS!" Jared yelled walking through the front door, slamming it behind him.

Lena flinches in the bed knowing her father is beyond angry, because that's the only time he when he used her full name.

"LENA" he roars again as he looks in every room on the first floor.

"Jared! For heaven's sake why in goddess name are you hollering like that?" Tara asks walking in from the backyard. She looked at her husband a little worried, but slightly confused at his anger.

"Your daughter of yours decided to skip school today, and I've been looking for her everywhere" he tells her sounding outrage.

"Well maybe you should have called me first or tried stopping home" Tara scowls at her husband.

"Tara I don't have time to do all that" he states throwing his hands up irritated. "Plus I already know where she is" he adds.

"Oh, you do now? Then please dear tell me where are daughter is?" she questions crossing her arms giving him an inquisitive look.

"Yes I do, she's over at that-"

"Mom, can I have some tea" Lena interrupts coughing.

"Yes sweetie, I'll bring a cup up to you. Go back in your bed now, you need your rest" her mother tells her walking over to her, and places a kiss on her forehead.

"Thanks mom"

Turning back to her husband who didn't speak the whole time that Lena made her presents. "You were saying?" she says biting back the smile that fought to appear on her face. He quickly closed his mouth that was hanging open. "She wasn't feeling well, so she called Blair to bring her home" she informs him walking over the kettle.

"I'll be in my office" he mumbles turning on his heels and leaving the kitchen.

..........................................

"Damn, I would have never thought of doing this" Pierce says stunned at Damian's technics when handling the vampire.

"Doesn't always work" he states as he dips a dead animal in the bucket of human blood.

"I think I'm going to be sick" Kenneth, Alpha Pierce's Gemma groans holding his stomach. Damian looks over to Pierce with a look that said 'really? And this guy is supposed to be you third in command'.

"He has a weak stomach for certain things" Pierce shrugs.

"At least you didn't have to drain the blood from dead human bodies" Beta Sherwood grimaces, remembering the event.

"Let's just get this over with" Pierce urges making his way towards the door led to the dungeon where the vampire was being held. As soon as the men stepped foot in the room with the dead animal covered in human blood the Vampire perked up. His eyes were solid black from the lack of feeding.

"I see you brought in the big guns" the vampire says weakly eyeing Damian. Though he didn't know who Damian was, but Damian was taller and build bigger than the others.

"Didn't think it was possible for a vampire to become paler" Pierce points out smirking. "If you just tell us why vampires are all of a sudden stepping onto werewolf territory. We have plenty of blood in the other room you can have" he adds.

"A dead animal covered in human blood isn't going to make me cave" the vampire chuckles.

"Maybe not, but how long can your instincts hold back when you have the blood right under your nose" Damian points out before shoving the dead animal in his face, and dropping it right in front of him. The vampire thrashes viciously in the chains that are bond to him tightly.