Chapter 40

After hours of pointless interrogation, Damian and Ashton went to go get the girls. When they entered the safe room, they found all three of them passed out peacefully. Lena was curled up in a ball on the couch, Blair was on the floor with a blanket covering her. While Viola was on the oversize chair, with her knees tucked up under her. Even though no one could enter this room besides him or Ashton. Relief washed over Damian, seeing his mate was there safe, and unharmed. He walked over admiring how peaceful and beautiful she looked, just lying there sleeping. Kneeling next to her, he brushes the hair out of her face gently.

Lena slowly stirs as her eyes begin to open from feeling the electricity of his touch. Once her eyes contacted with Damians, she quickly turned around in her spot. Wasting no time launching herself to him, and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Thank goddess you're alright" she whispers into his neck, breathing in his scent.

"Of course, I am! I told you nothing can keep me from you" he whispers back, placing a kiss on her temple. They stayed in each other's embrace till a loud smack echoed through the room "Wake up sleeping beauty" Ashton says as his hand makes impact to Blair's ass.

"Son of a douche monkey" Blair yells as she turns over in a flash, rubbing her butt. She quickly finds the source of her pain, and give him an evil look that told him he was going to pay for that. "What the hell, you twat waffler!" she screeches in anger.

"Isn't my mate such a pleasure when she wakes up" Ashton amuses with a grin.

"Yes, she as enjoyable as nails on a chalk board" Lena mumbles.

"I heard that" Blair shoots daggers at her, and sticks her tongue out making a face in the process. "And for you" she states next, pointing her finger at Ashton standing up. "I tell you to go suck a dick, but I'm not the type to tell someone how to do their job" then walks out of the room.

"Now Blair you shouldn't talk about yourself that way" Ashton taunts walking after her.

"Those two are something else" viola says in a yawn, standing to stretch.

"Yeah I agree" Lena giggles. "So, what happen? Did you guys find anything?" Lena asks putting her attention on Damian.

"Yes, and we are heading to the meeting room to discuss all about it, but first I need to speak with viola. Go with the two children, we will be right behind you in a few moments" He tells her before giving her a kiss on the lips.

Lena just nods not wanting to leave his side, but respected he needed some privacy.

..........................................................

The only people that were called to this meeting were Damian, Lena, her parents, Clair and Elliot. Along with her brother, Blair, Ashton, Keegan, Viola, Kaylie and Alpha Pierce.

"Does anyone else notice that I'm like the 3rd wheel in this group" Jared says out loud. Lena looked at him confused, asking what he was talking about.

"Everyone's here with their mate, and here's little ol' me all alone" he points out pretending to be hurt. Even though her brother was trying to lighten the mood in the room. She knew better that her brother was feeling sad that he hasn't found his mate yet.

"Don't worry cuz, I'm sure the goddess has the perfect mate out there waiting for you" Blair tells him sounding genuine for once.

"Why cuz, such kind words today, did someone get laid" Jared says putting his hand over his heart, with a big grin on his face. This seem to make everyone laugh, but Ashton who just rolled his eyes as he snorts at the comment.