Chapter 19

"How many times do I need to apologize?" Lena asks in frustration. Still Keith didn't respond or even look over to her, just kept driving in silence.

"You probably put a dent in his man pride cuz" Keegan teased from the back seat. Turning in her seat so she could look between both guys, she stated "You guys act like you never use your charms to get what you want".

"Excuse me I have a little more dignity then to stoop so low and use my looks to get something I wanted. I can't help if people like me" Keegan responds pretending to be astonish by his cousins remark.

"So you didn't pretend that you got hurt during gym class a couple of weeks ago, so you could be sent to the nurse. Then when you got there you had to take off your shirt so Nurse Ann could get a better look where you got hurt?" Lena points out.

"I don't know why you're bringing this up. I did get hurt by that bionic man they call a teenage boy, and plus she needed to make sure nothing was broken or bruise badly"

"Did you forget I was the one who took you to the nurse, and known you since we were kids" She reminds him.

"And?" He says crossing his arms across his chest playing it off like he had no idea what her whole point to this story was.

"And! That point in this all, is one you don't bruise easily and two you were giving her a show" Lena voice started to get louder as she continued to prove her point. "Here let me remove my shirt so you can get a better view" Lena repeats in a boy's voice making quotation with her fingers. "Oh nurse Ann I'm starting to feel queasy, I think I need to lie down" Lena pretends to act out the scene making a very silent Keith explode in laughter.

"First off I do not sound like that, and second you're exaggerating a little"

"No I'm not and you know it too. You did all that so you could get out of your science class, because we had a big exam" Lena replies smugly turning back into her seat.

"Whatever, I'm not ashamed. And why are you laughing up there? We are on guard doing because little miss" Keegan starts saying looking at Keith then added in a girly voice has he flutter his eyes "Oh Keith can you please help me stretch my legs. Oh higher Keith, oh that's it! Mmhmm"

Now it was Lena's turn to erupt in laughter to the point tears were falling from her eyes.

"Whatever! I had a moment of weakness that will not happen again" Keith grumbled pulling into the Blackhaw driveway.

"You keep telling yourself that bro" Keegan laughs hopping out of the vehicle after it was parked.

Lena took over her seatbelt and reached for the door handle to get out as well, but felt a hand on her arm. She turn to see Keith staring at her with mix emotions, and that was first time she felt guilty for what she did.

"Look, I'm not made that you trick me by using you gifted assets. I'm hurt that you would stoop so low to use my feelings towards you to get what you wanted" He tells her gently. Lena sat there reeling in what Keith said as he continued to speak. "Not that I didn't enjoy the show, but I wish that you just tried to talk to me more first. I probably would have caved sooner or later, because for some reason you're the only person I have trouble saying no to".

Keith pulled back after and looked away from feeling like a chick opening up like that to her. He was next in line to be Alpha, and he shouldn't be showing weakness. But when it came to Lena it seem to clog his thinking. She wasn't even his true appointed mate, but she sure affected him like she was.

Lena never felt so awful about her actions till hearing how her actions really affected Keith. For the first time in her life she wished she could turn back time. She knew Keith liked her, but if she knew how much he really did like her. She would have never gone as far as she did the other day knowing it would toy with his emotions. When her plan was playing in her head it seem so innocent. Girls and guys always try to use some type of their gifted appeals to their advantage. She knew she needed to fix this between him, and somehow make him understand without hurting his feelings. That they could never be together like he would like.

"Keith-" Lena whispers but was cut off by a screeching sound that head both of them snapping their heads over to where it was coming from. It was a very excited Blair that was storming out of the pack house and towards her cousin. Lena wasted no time jumping out of the vehicle and running towards her as well. Both girls reached their arms out, and crush into each other making them fall onto the ground.

Ashton went to take a step to check if his mate was okay, but a strong grip on his shoulder stopped him. He looked up to see his Alpha looking down at him giving the look to stay put, then nodded his head towards the girls. Ashton turned his head back to the over excited girls who were on the ground laughing.

"She's  fine" Damian stated to him, and removing his hand. Ashton didn't reply to his Alpha just gave a slight nod knowing he was right. But he stood there watching his lovely mate closely like a hawk. He knew there was nothing to worry about and that she was safe. But he just found her and the need to keep her close, and protected was eating him alive.

"I'm so happy you're here, and that fact I finally have someone to talk too" Blair finally says as both girls stand up dusting of their clothes.

"Me too" Lena agrees missing her cousin just as much.

"Come I'll show you around, and then we can talk in my room" Blair says linking arms with her cousin. Little did Blair know was that Lena has already seen the pack house, but she could really tell her that. At least not yet.

"I'm going to show Lena around, then we are going to my room so we can talk in private" Blair says to Ashton, but gives him a knowing look at the end. He didn't need to fight her on this knowing Lena well enough not to worry.

"By all means give her the grand tour my lady" He says sarcastically as he curtsy. "Is there anything I could get you in the meantime" He asks looking up from his curtsy, but you could see the humor in his eyes. Blair straightens her shoulders, and stick out her chin like she was of royalty "No that will be all peasant" She replies waving him off. With that said she walked pasted the two men with Lena still linked to her arm. "You will have to explain that later" Lena leans in whispering before looking back to four males watching them closely.

....................................................................................

I WONDER WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THE GIRLS ARE LEFT ALONE TO TALK, WHILE FOUR STRONG MINDED MALE WOLFS ARE LEFT ALONE WAITING FOR GIRLS LITTLE REUION TO BE OVER?

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS OR VOTE!

***UPDATE(2/27/17)*** Man another short chapter, sorry about that. I caught some mistakes, its almost 2am, so I'm sure I've missed somethings. Just let me know. More I read, the more I realized how much I've missed this story <3