Chapter 48

Lena's eyes snap open as her Nanas hands fell from her face back to her sides. Both stared at each other wide eyed. A mixture of expressions cross their faces, from surprised to confused.

"What happen?" Damian calls out, jogging over to both women. As soon as the feeling of uneasiness passed through him, he knew it was coming from Lena.

"Did you see that?" she asked her Nana in a soft voice. Clair didn't get a chance to respond as Damian engulfed Lena in his arms.

"Are you okay? Did something bad happen?" he questioned as he looks her over.

"Um, yes. I mean, I think? I mean, I'm not hurt or anything like that" she answers sounding confused.

"Something isn't right; I could feel your uneasiness" he states eyeing her.

"We should take this inside" Clair states, reminding them they had an audience. "That's all for today" Clair turns to tell everyone.

"What? We don't get to know what Lena's abilities are" Blair calls out not wanting to leave. Her nana gives her the look that she's given all her grandchildren before. Warning them not to test her, and to do what she has asked. Lena had a feeling that her Nana didn't want to talk about this out in the open.

"I'll meet up with you once I'm done talking with them, and tell you all about my experience" Lena promises to Blair.

"You better" Blair states squinting her eyes as she walks away from her.

Once they were in Damian's office with the door shut, Clair was the first to talk. "So, this is going to be very hard to explain" Clair starts rubbing her templets with her fingers. "I just don't understand, and never heard of this. Well I have, but never thought it was real" she rambled on, not really talking to anyone specific.

"You're not making sense Clair, and your kind of freaking me out" Damian hates to admit. "Do you know what she's on about?" he questions Lena.

"Um, no. Well I saw the vision, but I don't understand any of it really" she stammers, making Damian more nervous if that were even possible at this point.

"Okay, sorry I just needed a minute to wrap my head around this" Clair spoke up shaking her head, giving both her complete attention. "Okay, so when we tapped in to see what Lena's abilities are. We somehow seemed to cross into another dimension" she starts to explain.

"How is that possible?" Damian asks confused.

"I'm not sure really. This has never happened before, well at least I never experience this before. But I have heard stories of this happening in the past" she states. "But we all thought it was a myth, because there's only been on story about it. Even to this day" Clair points out.

"What was the story?" Lena asks. Wondering if she really wanted to know or not.

"We should sit" Clair says gesturing over to the seating area. All three of them took a seat, but Lena and Damian seem to be sitting on the edge of theirs.

"So, there is always one person in the warrior line who is given the reasonability to help the new generation of werewarrior to learn what their abilities are" she explains. "My great-great grandmother was the one who was in charge at the time when this story took place. When she did the spell, like we did today. It was said something happen with her last warrior she worked with. Stepping into other dimensions is only heard of with witchery, and isn't something to mess around with" she points out, being serious about the topic. "When they step into this other dimension, it wasn't just by accident. Someone had to make that happen, and the only one with that kind of power is-"