Chapter 9

The next day Lena was excited to see what Damian had planned for their date. He just told her to be at the pack house around five. Lena pretty much destroyed her closet trying to find the perfect outfit. Damian wouldn't tell her what he had planned. When she asked how she should dress he told her she could wear whatever she liked. That didn't really help Lena in her decision making. If anything it made it harder for her to find something she would be satisfied in for whatever he had planned. Finally after an hour of searching she found something cute, and would definitely catch Damian's attention. The black and white stripped loose tank that stops at her waist was kind of sexy but casual. Her black stretchy skirt met with the tank and stopped mid-thigh showing the right amount of leg. She kept her makeup simple and her hair was left down but straight. Throwing on a bracelet and ring she was ready to go. It was 3:30 so she took one last look in the mirror before slipping on a pair of flats. She told her parents she was hanging out with some friends and would be home later that night. Her parents didn't worry too much, seeing how Lena never gave them any reason to.

Walking through the woods a safer bet then having someone see her drive to Damian's pack house. As she walked her nerves started up, and the butterflies in her stomach didn't help either. She really hope that Damian takes this serious and isn't playing some game with her. When she finally exited the woods where she was now in front of the Blackhaw pack house. She took a deep breath and made her way to the front door. She stood in front of the door wondering if she should knock or walk in. Coming to the conclusion she lifted her fist to knock when the door opens. Two beautiful blonde females appeared in front of her giggling. They almost ran over Lena not realizing someone was on the other side of the door.

"Who are you?" The one blonde girl with hazel eyes asks rudely.

"I'm Lena, um, I'm here for Damian" Lena answers trying not to sound nervous.

"Get in line" the other blonde snorts. What was that supposed to mean? Lena questiones to herself.

"I wouldn't waste your time. He will use you like the rest of them and toss you to the side. He will just come back to me like he always does" The first blonde states snotty as the other blonde rolls her eyes. Before Lena could say a word the girls walked pass her as they made they're was into the woods. What the fuck just happen? She asked to herself as she stood there stunned at what she just heard. Was it true? She wouldn't doubt it seeing how Damian was an original, and has been around a long time. She didn't expect him to hold out till he found his mate. But she wasn't expecting to hear what she just did either.

"Lena" I deep voice calls out breaking her from her thoughts. She looks up to see Damian standing there looking concern. She also noticed how he looked really nice in his white dress shirt paired with dark charcoal dress pants. His thick dark hair was pulled back into a man pony. "What's wrong little red?" He asks cupping her face.

"Nothing?" she says, but it sounded more like a question then a statement.

"Don't lie to me little red, because I can see it in your face that something is wrong" Damian says rubbing her cheeks with his thumbs. His touch made Lena relax, and forgetting her thoughts.

"Let's not worry about it right now, and enjoy our night. I promise to talk to you later about it" She tells him trying to put on her best smile. Though Damian didn't want to let it go, but would for the time being. Leaning down Damian captures her Lip's to his. Lena grabs onto his Shirt needed to hold herself up from the sudden weakness in her knees from his kiss.

"Okay, I'll let it go for now, but I want to know what is wrong later. Now are you ready for our date my little red?" He asks smiling against her lips before placing one quick kiss on her lips. Lena's mind was foggy and didn't know if she could speak, so she just nods. Damian takes Lena's hand into his, and leads the way to his car.