Chapter 51

Walking into her room, and slamming the door behind her. Kaylie falls head first into her pillow screaming into it in frustration. Just as she was done letting out her scream her door fly's open. Turning on her side she sees Darren walking in, and closing the door behind him.

"Excuse me, but have you heard of knocking?" she yells at him angrily.

"I don't need to knock on my own mate's door" he tells her matter-of-factly.

"Oh, now you have a mate. Just two minutes ago, that didn't seem to matter" she points out bitterly.

"Look I didn't mean to do anything to hurt you. But you have to cut me some kind of break here" he says walking towards her. Kaylie couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Cut you a break? Are you fucking kidding me right now! Do you know how messed up that sounds?" she responds appalled. He stops in front of her bed, running his hands over his face stressfully.

He wasn't use to this kind of thing with women, and he knew his actions were wrong. "This is all new to me, and you as well. Going from having who we want anytime, to being stuck with the same person the rest of our lives" as soon as the words left his mouth, he regretted them. He was definitely making the situation worst, and his wolf was growing agitated over it. These feelings he started to have since he met her were all new to him, and confusing at the same time. The look on her face torn him in the inside, but he also thought she would be more understanding. He heard all these things about her, and thought the goddess paired them together because they were so much alike. Suddenly something connects with his face knocking him back to reality.

"Get out of my room now" Kaylie screams as she throws another pillow at him.

Darren quickly blocks the next pillow from hitting him in the face, and charges at her. Grabbing her by the arms pulling her up off the bed so she was face to face with him.

"What the hell is your problem?" he shouts at her.

"You, you pig headed bastard" she screams. "You keeping saying we are alike, but the thing is we are nothing alike" she adds angrily, but hurt as well.

Darren wasn't sure if it was the bond that was making him turned on, or the fact she was totally sexy when she's angry. But everything she was saying was tuned out, as he starred into her sea green eyes that were brighter than the last time he seen them. The girl wasn't wearing any make up, and she was still breathtakingly beautiful. He took in her exotic features from her long neck, perfect angular jaw. She had perfect arched eyebrows that he wasn't sure if it was natural or she plunked them that way. Then there was her dainty nose that was the cutest thing he thought. He couldn't believe he just thought something was cute. He's never said the word before, or even thought of it till now. But he didn't care as he took in the small pouty lips that were moving, and were made for his lips to touch. Now those lips were all he could think about, and how they would taste. Without thinking about it he captures her lips to his.

Kaylie was yelling at him not just for barging into her room like he owned the place, but also for assuming she slept around. She was so caught up in her anger as she was yelling at him, she didn't realize he wasn't even listening. Next thing she knew her yelling was muffled with his lips, as her body betrays her by instantly melting under them. Her head seemed to go foggy from the kiss, as her hands grab onto him at the sudden weakness in her legs. His lips were so smooth, and sweet like pure honey. She wasn't sure if she was kissing him back right, seeing how she has never kissed anyone before. But the sound of his soft growls seemed to encourage her to continue.

Desire started to take over them, and Darren didn't want her thanking that this is all he wanted from her. Breaking the kiss, he placing his forehead to her as they both could get their breathing under control.