Chapter 6 - What a Girl Wants

It's been a little over two months and the rank of my pack has climbed to a satisfactory position. The Crimson Warriors are now number two on the danger list, the entire atmosphere around the pack has changed, they've gotten the message I was sending across, and everyone is treated fairly and have learnt to be independent when it comes to their personal qualms but function as a whole pack. A month ago, I arranged a large send off for the members of my pack who had died while I was away and for the ones that died during the Decima. Parents and other relatives of the deceased had gotten the closure that they had not been allowed while under Christopher's reign, seniors who were forced to work had comfortably retired thanks to the funds that I had told them came from what I had gotten back for the pack. Nobody had suspected that it was a lie, all except one. The pack was almost back to what I had remembered leaving.

However there's this one person that continues to challenge me, oh yes, my handsome yet trying mate. I think he likes making me chase after him but I won't be having any of that, I'm a girl of virtue.

I'm also a girl who doesn't stop until she get what she wants...

A knock on my door pulled me away from my thoughts; "come in" I called out from my bathroom.

The door opened and closed, "you called alpha?" Caleb's voice bounced off the walls, I opened the bathroom door and walked out.

"Yes, I need an answer" I told him.

"I'm not following" he frowned.

I strolled over to him and pushed him down on the bed, I stood staring down at him. "Do you want to be my mate?" I asked.

"Why are you-?"

"Answer the question" I commanded, Caleb sighed "yes" he sat up and looked up at me "I want you I do but accepting you is a huge decision and I don't know if I'm capable of taking on the role of an alpha" he admitted

I nodded and turned away from him, "so should I go out and find someone who is willing?" I taunted.

"What?" he growled.

I turned and faced him keeping my blank expression "since you obviously can't handle being my mate maybe I should look for a better candidate."

Caleb growled and stood, his eyes instantly darkened at the comment I made "you are mine!" he growled "no one is going to have what belongs to me, and if they dare try, i hope they are ready to meet the moon."

"You seem afraid to take it though; you can't expect me to wait on you forever now do you?" I arched a brow,

"I doubt anyone will be able to handle you the way I can" he shot, I laughed "willing to prove that Mr. Sawyer?" I asked.

"Anytime" he smirked.

I smirked and untied my robe, then dropped it to the floor, I watched as Caleb's eyes widened he took in my body and the little black lingerie I was wearing.

"Good, then you wouldn't mind proving it right now."

Caleb grabbed me and threw me on the bed, my body bounced off softly then back down. He settled himself between my thighs, his eyes dark with lust; he licked his lips smiling at me "don't mind if I do."