Epilogue

Many request for my alliance came in from Alphas across the globe, I was more than happy to accept. I had built my empire up and by no means was it 'little' like Dominic had described. I expanded and I built more houses around my territory, the Shadow Moon pack members and Red Dawn members merged with my pack and were more than grateful that their ex alphas were gone.

Everyone was happy with their new home, and their new alphas. I offered jobs to men and women who were interested and employed them with a fitting schedule that they would be able to balance being a mate, a father, a mother, a provider and a member of my pack.

Over the years my pack grew tremendously, rogues that wandered around requested to join because they didn't want to roam free putting themselves in danger. I was responsible for over three thousand wolves, and this was only the beginning.

I had meetings with all my allies and of course I didn't go without my mate. Everyone respected what Caleb was doing by letting me remain alpha. He didn't mean that he was any less alpha than I was we were just co-Alphas, and that alone was enough for us.

Tyrone did get his invitation to our wedding, he along with his wife Naomi and his daughter Talia were in the front row with my parents and Caleb's parents. Tyrone became the brother I never had, he'd always make surprise visits with his family and I absolutely loved his presence.

Caleb's brother, Carson was a genius himself. He helped me push my company to the next level of business so I did him a favor and kicked off his own company, now at the age of twenty three, he's got the world at his feet and women all over him for his money but a few slaps around the head from his father and he knows not to fall victim to their schemes.

I appointed the gamma position to Julian which was very much well deserved on his part, he was a master at what he did and it always pleased me to watch him.

Christopher was someone I pardoned of his omega status after having two years of it looming over his head. I think two years pf him running my pack into the ground and having my mate be omega was enough of a punishment for him.

I on the other hand am newly pregnant and spending a well-deserved vacation with my glorious husband on an exotic island far away from the pack. When I found out about my pregnancy I was stunned in silence, I had no idea what to do at all or how Caleb would react, my training hadn't prepared me for this.

But I figured if I got through the months of rebuilding my pack from the gutters and facing two lunatics that threatened the ones I cared about, plus years of looking after people and made sure what they need was there then I could tell my husband that I was going to have our child.

When I did Caleb screamed it to the pack, he was beyond ecstatic and I couldn't thank the gods more for his positive reaction. My mom cried saying she was waiting so long for it to happen and my dad congratulated us, he and Caleb managed to work out their little issue with each other. It was tiring seeing them having a pissing contest every time they were in the same room together.

Now at the age of twenty five both Caleb and I can look back and say that we definitely survived, we were strong through our quarrels and times where I thought I would go mad and kill him or anyone else. We didn't care about if I was an alpha and he an omega, whenever there was a threat we made sure we did it together, and that's how we'll handle our child.

Together.

*****************

There you have it guys, that's the last chapter hope you enjoyed!

- xoxo T