Chapter 15 - Conflict

I've been stuck in my office throwing myself into work, why? Well I'm avoiding my beloved soul mate. After the dinner at his parents I refused to utter a word to him, I didn't let him touch me either, it's been killing me and Ember has been growling in my head but she also feels the hurt I feel.

The moment Caleb and I had in the car was special, he admitted he loved me but the same time he didn't.

He didn't say the words that I needed to hear, which caused the events of the past week, he's been sleeping in a different room.

The knock on my office door startled me, I inhaled and exhaled annoyed out of my mind. "Come in" I called.

The door opened revealing my beta, "what is it Conner?"

He cleared his throat, I imagine he sensed my foul mood "Everyone's outside waiting Alpha."

"I'll be down in a few, have everyone begin stretching" I demanded, "yes Alpha" he mumbled and raced out of the room.

I closed my eyes taking deep breaths, my head hurt tremendously. I pushed myself out of the chair and left the office. I went into my room and changed, I jogged the stairs and out the backdoor everyone had now finished stretching.

"Are we doing the usual alpha?" Conner asked

I shook my head and regretted it afterwards, "I want all the males and females separate, look for someone who is of similar build and height that person will be your partner"

Everyone followed my instructions finding their similar pair, "now, each of you will be doing hand to hand combat the one who pins the other first for three seconds will go off to the right, the others on the left, understood?"

"Yes alpha!" they chorused, I noticed Caius was a little uncomfortable with his partner, and not to mention his partner looked like he was about to shit himself. Caleb was standing so I hatched up a plan.

"Caleb, substitute with Caius" I ordered, Caleb didn't say anything instead he just did as he was told.

Caius had a frown on his face when he came to me "did I do something wrong alpha?" he asked.

"Not at all, your partner just seemed like he was about to faint in your presence" I laughed, Caius raised his brows "doesn't seem like his condition has improved standing in front of his alpha" Caius remarked.

I looked in Caleb's direction, Caius was  right, the poor guy was shaking like a leaf.

"Alright everyone you may begin."

I turned around and walked off in the distance with Caius following behind, "what will I be doing alpha?" he asked.

"You'll be training with me but I'm having the kids do a little exercise first to boost their stamina" I informed. I set up the quarter of the gym just for the kids, they were treadmills, weights benches, trampolines and a boxing punch stand. There also yoga mats so one of the moms of the kids would teach them yoga or some type of dance workout as long as there is music the kids love it.

"Alpha!" they all screamed when they saw me, "hello everyone, today you guys are going to be getting flexible."

"We are? But I'm not flexible" a little girl pouted

"Don't worry sweetie, you won't have to do any hard stuff, your body will accept everything slowly. Now Cherry is going to be your instructor be good little boys and girls alright?"

"Yes alpha" they chorused.

They were adorable but I left them to it with Cherry. Caius and I went into the adult gym and we trained there. I have to say he was a formidable opponent, and a scary one at that. After I pinned him, we went back to everyone, those who were on the right paired up with each other of the same build and those on the left did the same.

I went through all their flaws and showed them their mistakes, they were quick to learn how to protect their weak points and read their opponents moves.

...

I closed the door to my room and immediately stripped out of my clothes dropping them wherever. I turned on the shower, I stepped in letting the warm water sooth my aching muscles.

The shower door opened and I shrieked, I let out a breath of relief when I saw who it was, but my relief was short lived when he stepped into the shower with me making me tense.

"What do you think you're doing Caleb?", he ignored my questioned and inched further to me, I stepped back into the corner of the shower away from him.

"What's going on with you?"

"Nothing."

"I'm not in the mood for your games Cassia!" he snapped making me flinch, I hate the way I react around him. "Caleb get out" I whispered.

"No, you haven't spoken two words to me all week" he said as he put his hand on the wall at either side of my head trapping me, he put his face in the crock of my neck. Light kisses were placed on his mark and across my shoulder, I moaned but I didn't want to do this now.

I pushed against Caleb's chest but he wouldn't budge, I started to wonder exactly how much I underestimated his strength. He grabbed my wrists and shoved my hands over my head and crashed his lips to mine, I was shocked by his forcefulness but I soon found myself craving him.

Caleb released my wrists and grabbed my waist hoisting me up against the wall, I wrapped my legs around him and felt as he penetrated me, I moaned throwing my head back as he thrust inside me, with the water pouring over us and his sudden assault on my body I was hot and I needed him so badly. I screamed his name in the shower as he drove himself in and out of me, "let me hear you" he groaned in my ear.

"Caleb!" I complied, he grabbed my butt squeezing it and rammed me onto himself over and over, I tightened my hold on him as he sent me flying over the edge, it wasn't long until he cried out my name and came. Breathing harshly I rested my head on his shoulder, he was what I needed.

************

Yup, so there we go, Caleb is taking control! Thanks for all the reads ^.^

- xoxo T

She's the Alpha [#1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें